1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Well-Known Member

I am looking for recipes for the morphy richards soup maker - does anyone have any weight watcher friendly ones please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. rubyeskimo

rubyeskimo Well-Known Member

To be honest I just chuck random vegetables in mine, cover with stock and leave it to do its thing! Experimenting is part of the fun!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

tin of tomatoes
    carton of passata
    handful of red lentils
    beautiful thick creamy tomato and lentil soup.

potatoes and leeks and veg stock with a couple of spoons of fat free greek yogurt makes a lovely leek & potato soup. xxx

5. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Well-Known Member

Thanks both. Will get experimenting.

6. susieb33

susieb33 Well-Known Member

We love b.nut squash, onions. Not keen on green leafy veg soups, I don't like the green colour. I make a veggie soup, don't whizz it up but add some tiny pasta bits in last, like a minestrone. Onion soup, with toasted crumpet breadcrumbs as croutons,sprinkle with Parmesan 1 treat

7. MummySarahE

MummySarahE Well-Known Member

I love making soup. I basically throw a bit of everything in and call it vegetable soup. Lentils make it more substantial if you want to use some propoints.
    I always have spinach and spring onions in my garden, so usually my soup looks a bit green lol