Soup makers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by sue_eadie, 27 May 2014.

1. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Well-Known Member

I am looking for recipes for the morphy richards soup maker - does anyone have any weight watcher friendly ones please?
  2. rubyeskimo

rubyeskimo Well-Known Member

To be honest I just chuck random vegetables in mine, cover with stock and leave it to do its thing! Experimenting is part of the fun!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using mobile app
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

tin of tomatoes
    carton of passata
    handful of red lentils
    beautiful thick creamy tomato and lentil soup.

potatoes and leeks and veg stock with a couple of spoons of fat free greek yogurt makes a lovely leek & potato soup. xxx
  4. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Well-Known Member

Thanks both. Will get experimenting.
  5. susieb33

susieb33 Well-Known Member

We love b.nut squash, onions. Not keen on green leafy veg soups, I don't like the green colour. I make a veggie soup, don't whizz it up but add some tiny pasta bits in last, like a minestrone. Onion soup, with toasted crumpet breadcrumbs as croutons,sprinkle with Parmesan 1 treat
  6. MummySarahE

MummySarahE Well-Known Member

I love making soup. I basically throw a bit of everything in and call it vegetable soup. Lentils make it more substantial if you want to use some propoints.
    I always have spinach and spring onions in my garden, so usually my soup looks a bit green lol