Soup or shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lighterme, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

I'm on my third litre of water & am starving.
    On day 3 now 100% which is very good for me.I can't decide what to have.
    Do you find the shakes or soups more filling?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Hun

I have Shakes for breakfast made with 500ml of water so they are filling! I dont like them very thick!

I usually have a soup at work for dinner then no one knows the difference!

then if i want a treat i save a bar for after my little girl goes to bed! if not i just have another shake for tea as i find they are quicker to drink than the soup (im impatient) :D :D
  4. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I always make my shakes with 450ml of ice cold water plus 6 large ice cubes and put them in the blender. That way they come out a bit like a frappe and you really feel you have had a treat.

I am right off the soups but when I do have them I mix them with 450mls of water and add some herbs as they are quite bland. That gives a good portion.

Whatever I have, I always drink half a litre of water straight after and I find that helps to fill me up.

Hope that helps - and all the best with your CD journey!
  5. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

I don't have any soups now, only shakes and bars. I was never there biggest fan but I found something in the soups gave me sore itchy skin so I have stayed clear of them.

I also make my shakes with about 450/500 ml of water so they fill me up more and make them taste less sweet and sickly.
  6. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

Thanks all.
    Having a soup now. Nearly fell off but didn't so really pleased. Interesting that you all make them up with more water.
    Think I will try the ice in a shake. That sounds lovely.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.