Soup or shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lighterme, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

I'm on my third litre of water & am starving.
    On day 3 now 100% which is very good for me.I can't decide what to have.
    Do you find the shakes or soups more filling?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobyloo85

loobyloo85 Louise

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Hun

I have Shakes for breakfast made with 500ml of water so they are filling! I dont like them very thick!

I usually have a soup at work for dinner then no one knows the difference!

then if i want a treat i save a bar for after my little girl goes to bed! if not i just have another shake for tea as i find they are quicker to drink than the soup (im impatient) :D :D

4. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I always make my shakes with 450ml of ice cold water plus 6 large ice cubes and put them in the blender. That way they come out a bit like a frappe and you really feel you have had a treat.

I am right off the soups but when I do have them I mix them with 450mls of water and add some herbs as they are quite bland. That gives a good portion.

Whatever I have, I always drink half a litre of water straight after and I find that helps to fill me up.

Hope that helps - and all the best with your CD journey!
    x

5. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

I don't have any soups now, only shakes and bars. I was never there biggest fan but I found something in the soups gave me sore itchy skin so I have stayed clear of them.

I also make my shakes with about 450/500 ml of water so they fill me up more and make them taste less sweet and sickly.

6. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

Thanks all.
    Having a soup now. Nearly fell off but didn't so really pleased. Interesting that you all make them up with more water.
    Think I will try the ice in a shake. That sounds lovely.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.