Soup or shake

Hey Hun

I have Shakes for breakfast made with 500ml of water so they are filling! I dont like them very thick!

I usually have a soup at work for dinner then no one knows the difference!

then if i want a treat i save a bar for after my little girl goes to bed! if not i just have another shake for tea as i find they are quicker to drink than the soup (im impatient) :D :D

I always make my shakes with 450ml of ice cold water plus 6 large ice cubes and put them in the blender. That way they come out a bit like a frappe and you really feel you have had a treat.

I am right off the soups but when I do have them I mix them with 450mls of water and add some herbs as they are quite bland. That gives a good portion.

Whatever I have, I always drink half a litre of water straight after and I find that helps to fill me up.

Hope that helps - and all the best with your CD journey!
x

I don't have any soups now, only shakes and bars. I was never there biggest fan but I found something in the soups gave me sore itchy skin so I have stayed clear of them.

I also make my shakes with about 450/500 ml of water so they fill me up more and make them taste less sweet and sickly.

Back