Soup recipes

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
What are your favs your all making me crave some so gonna make some tomorrow! Recipes please!! Xx

Curried parsnip- it's so easy.

3 or 4 parsnips chopped
One onion
Curry powder
Chicken or veg stock

Basically add a little fry light to the pan add onions and parsnips, cook for a few minutes add stock and curry powder, chili powder, seasoning. Cook for 20 mins, then blitz in blender.

Mmm sounds yummy I'll try that one!! X

I made a soup NYE with Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Cabbage, White Turnip, Potato, Celery, Cauliflower and Leek.

Mother got me a soup maker for Crimbo :D

A soup maker wow, they're expensive! Have to admit though I couldn't see the point in them as they don't hold huge amounts of soup especially when I make big family sized ones that do a couple of days,
Enjoy it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont make my own soup, i shud do really but i just buy the weight watchers soup from the shop and that does the job for me xx

I have 3 favourites, red pepper & tom, leek & potato & asparagus & mushroom, if you want the recipe shout & I will post... xx

Def the leek and pot recipe please!! X

Carrot leek and lentil is my favourite. I don't really weigh anything but get a few carrots, chop em up and stick em in a slow cooker with some chopped leeks, some lentils and some veg stock. Leave it overnight and then whizz it down with a stick blender (or if you're a disaster magnet and value your fingers get someone else to do it for you!)

I put some freshly ground black pepper in but I guess you could put some low fat creme fraiche in it too.

I am on the hunt for a nice butternut squash soup recipe if anyone has one!

Leek & potato recipe coming up

2-3 pints veg stock (I always use Knorr stock pots) depends how thick you want the soup
3-4 leeks
1 largish red onion
2 jacket potato size spuds (sorry I've never weighed I just know by looking)
Salt & pepper

Boil til everything cooked & blitz!!!

today Ive made sweet potato and red pepper
loverly :)

Back