Soup

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bambam101, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. bambam101

bambam101 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Hi everyone,
    I just have a quick question about the soups. How much water do you add? Everything else has a rough guide on the packet but not these...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i believe there is a guide amount in your little record book somewhere? I don't eat the soups but when i have tried them i think i added 200mls of water to them.

Others may be able to advise on the best quantity as i think they are bit like the shakes - you can use as much or as little as you like!

4. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    I usually make mine at work like a cup a soup so tend to just guess how much water to add! But think it's roughly 200-250mls as I like mine quite thick. Think it's more personal preference and trial and error :)
    xxxxx

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi BamBam
    There's no guide on the packets because it's up to you.
    I did mine in a large mug,also like a cup a soup.
    If you like to get it down quick make it thick with less water.
    If you want it to last then make it thinner with more water.
    You can mix 2 packs together if you forget to have one or run out of time. Basically you can do what you like as long as you have all the packs and drink plenty of water.
    You'll soon get into a routine.
    Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.