Soup!!

vee67

Ok I've tried 2 flavours now and omg they are awful! Kids said the tomato and basil one stank like cat poo - so encouraging!!

i added salt and pepper and fresh basil but god it was hard to get down and i just feel sick now

My question is do they get better or should I make the next order just shakes and bars??

vee x

no idea i don't lyk soups anyways, wy don't u make a mixed order then u can sample everything and c wat u lyk

I agree that they are probably the most evil thing I've ever had the misfortune to ingest, lol! I found that the more I tried to like them the more offensive they became. I live on shakes and porridge. The bars were OK but I found them a bit cardboardy - so I have tesco ultra slim bars if I decide I need something to chew! xxx

Thanks Allie - its trial and error in this first week - will get some tesco bars in as well and try those - I'll get through this week holding my nose and then re-order just bars and shakes and porridge!

Hi I think the exante bars are the most scariest thing for me.I like the Tesco ones. Soups and bars r hard to eat.I like the shakes and porridge +Tesco bars.

oh lordy,, im getting scared now as i only ordered a bumper pack of shakes and soups...this should be interesting come monday!...pray pray pray i like them! x

let us know how u find them

Fair play Ur braver than I was! I'm intolerant 2 wheat as it brings on IBS and as Exante soups contain wheat I didn't chance ordering dem!! I like all d shakes, d porridge and d nutty bar I've never tasted d CHoc orange bar as I think it contains wheat as well. At d moment I'm on porridge and Ultraslim bars Day 1 nearly completed Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ill be trying them all from tomorrow so we shall see... though i do hate mushrooms.... erch ! x

Back