Soups

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by maggief2, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Hi all has anyone tried the soup's was thinking of trying them and wondered if there was any to avoid.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    personally i think the tomato is vile but everyone has different tastes, all you can do is give them a try and see what you like :)

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't really like the tomato either, but then have never liked tomato soup. I love the oriental chilli, but I know of others on here who think it is gross lol. Leek and potato is nice with lots of black pepper added to it as is the vegetable. I personally find the chicken and mushroom tastes quite synthetic, but it is ok.

Think you will probably have to buy one of each and try then as everyone feels different about them, Don't be afraid to add herbs and spices either, all adds to the flavours.

Charlie xx

5. Kittykate-1971

Kittykate-1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the tomato it is the only soup i can eat, but like Mandy says everyone has different tastes, so it may be trial and error
    kate
    xxx

6. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Thanks everyone just need something that is not sweet i think i have more of a sweet tooth now than before the diet lol

7. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomato and the cheese and brocolli -BLURGH!

8. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    the broccoli one is awful but I think they are getting rid of that one.

I love all the rest but tend to add black pepper to them all and the chicken &mushroom one is lovely if you add a teaspoon of the veggy drink flavouring. It turns it into something very tasty rather than quite bland. It's my favourite at the moment.

9. determinator

determinator Banned

I love the mushroom one .. just like cap a soup although a little powdery once it starts to cool down , the tomato is ok and the oriental chilli is nice .. i tend to try 1 new one a week , sometimes buying as an extra so it doesnt matter if I hate it !!
    I may try the veg next week :)

10. Cartwoman

Cartwoman Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I eat chicken/mushroom, vegetable, leek and potatoes and the tomatoe one, but the last one is really my favorite.

11. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have leek and potato soup for Dinner every day! I have either veg or oriental chilli for Lunch, they are both nice but like others say, its all down to individuals different taste preferences! I have had the tomato one but I'm not that bothered about it! I don't particularly like mushroom so don't have the mushroom one, I don't notice them in oriental chilli lol!

I wish they did chicken without mushroom though, can you taste mushroom in it or is it subtle like in oriental chilli? I was on the official cambridge website earlier and they seem to have discontinued brocolli and cheese, my cdc doesn't stock these anyway as she had so many complaints about the taste!!! She would have got some if I wanted to try it but I declined.

Stacey

12. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i alternate between the mushroom and the chicken & mushroom because i really like them both. other flavours are ok like the leek & potato but i tend to stick with what i fancy! I always add black pepper and i have a lot of the savoury veg drink because it's like having another soup but guilt free! love it! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.