Soups

ellietoobig!

Does anyone actually enjoy the soups?!!

I had mushroom soup yesterday, omg its vile!!

Managed to force it down, but its not nice!!!

Think I will stick to shakes for my next delivery!

Hi, i like all of them try adding some spices sometimes that helps x

Can't stomach any of them! Yuk!! I've tried more water, adding spices, making them in a saucepan, making them into crisps but nothing works for me. It's individual tastes as some like them but I wont force down something I really dislike as this diet is hard enough :)

I find the mushroom one better if you add pepper, the tomato one with pepper and a bit of curry powder, and the veg one with some pepper. Can't stomach the chicken one. The shakes are very bland though. Wish I could live off 3 bars a day :( They're nice :) x

Ooh I like the soups, I do add a little salt sometimes though if I have made them with too much water. I have to work out a way to make them in the office without lumps though, I dont like that much, yeck!

Dee

The mushroom and vegetables ones I thought were lovely - I did add extra spices though. Had the thai chicken one last night and it was ok, nothing to write home about. Tonight it will be the tomatoe one, which I've heard bad reports about, so we'll see!

Yep, I like them all and do not add anything other than salt and pepper but I have to admit I prefer the shakes in this weather.

Not had any problems with the soups, get along with them all just as they are but have been known to add chilli flakes in an attempt to warm myself up (always freezing when in ketosis).
Bren xx

I only use the soups and add white pepper to them all to give them a nice hot kick. Then - Chilli flakes help pep up the tomato. Chinese five spice in the chicken. Garlic in the mushroom.
I found them quite horrible at first but I think your tastebuds become used to them and also experimenting with spices makes a difference x

Back