• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

soups

kazz

Gold Member
my old cdc didnt even know mix a mousse existed, or tetras until i asked for them, maybe yours just doesnt pay attention to the product updates!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Although my male cdc is helpful...i think i would get more from a female/female relationship. More empathy on the ups and downs of life rather than the more logical approach a man often has.Is it ok to look around for another cdc do you think?

Last edited:
S: 14st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I love the leek and potato soup! I gather it's new but your cdc should really have all the products readily available for you if you are to succeed. Tell them it's a new product and you want some..or as you say, find a new one..

Mares x x

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
C: 23st10lb G: 12st12lb
I've not had the chance to taste the potato and leek yet:(. I was meant to get some in my order today but when I checked the bag my cdc brought for me there was vegetable soup (which I don't like) instead of the P & L and some spicy tomato soup. I tried the tomato, just so I could be convinced I was right not to like it before I had even tried it. It was quite nice actually except I spoilt it a little by adding lots of black pepper before I'd even tasted it.