soups

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by soule, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi, i'm on day 11 of ss and doing really well but just spoke to cdc and she's never heard of the leek and potato soup.Is it still available as it's my fav lol. Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes it is deffinately available.. Can't understand why it has not been heard of..strange

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Actually, last week my cdc hadn't heard of it either

5. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi thanks for that. Yes i thought it strange. My cdc does'nt seem very helpful i may have to look for another.

6. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

Just had one. It's lovely.

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    my old cdc didnt even know mix a mousse existed, or tetras until i asked for them, maybe yours just doesnt pay attention to the product updates!

8. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Although my male cdc is helpful...i think i would get more from a female/female relationship. More empathy on the ups and downs of life rather than the more logical approach a man often has.Is it ok to look around for another cdc do you think?

Last edited: 13 January 2008
  9. Mares

Mares Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the leek and potato soup! I gather it's new but your cdc should really have all the products readily available for you if you are to succeed. Tell them it's a new product and you want some..or as you say, find a new one..

Mares x x

10. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    I've not had the chance to taste the potato and leek yet:(. I was meant to get some in my order today but when I checked the bag my cdc brought for me there was vegetable soup (which I don't like) instead of the P & L and some spicy tomato soup. I tried the tomato, just so I could be convinced I was right not to like it before I had even tried it. It was quite nice actually except I spoilt it a little by adding lots of black pepper before I'd even tasted it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.