South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

Hi Irene

I have just been looking through the school dates for next year to start booking some hols. Would a weekend in April be convenient for all of you?

Please confirm which weekends are or aren't convenient and we'll fix a date.

I'll take a quick look at accommodation now and see if that affects things.

Dizzy x

Hi Georgiasmum

That sounds like a good idea. Do you think the venue is a good place for us all to meet up I've never been in. My mum lives in Melksham, a stones throw from you.

Travel lodge at Chippenham people can get rooms at £15 but bath itself more like £50 to £75.

Would you like to help me with the arrangements?

Dizzy x

yes i want tea and get pumped !! ....................please

I live in Cirencester & would love to come!!!

Can't do Easter weekend though as I see my BF then he lives in Stoke so weekend are precious certainly long ones!

Keep me posted, Swindon is Cheap to stay in & it's just off the M4

I'm thinking Saturday 14th April at the moment. Would that suit everyone?

Dizzy x

yes please 14th is fine x

heya all!

i'll come on the 14th and will drag sonkie. she may not be working on a weekend so will ask her. wasnt sure if i could come cos my hubbies bday is 19th and my youngest son is 3 on 23rd but 14th is ideal :D

Woohoo!

Sounding good.

Will most people try to get home after or need accommodation? If people want to go home after we should probably meet earlyish. I must try do some research on the pumproom tearoom or alternative venues.

Dizzy x

Hi Kazz

Bath it is near Bristol.

South West of England.

Are you puzzled coz I'm in Essex? My mum lives near to Bath and I am originally from Devon and so will love to meet all the fellow bumpkins from the South West LOL.

Bit far for you I guess but ofcourse you are welcome it would make a lovely little hol for you.

Dizzy x

It would be fab if you could Kazz. You will be so skinny by then too! If I can help with any arrangements let me know. Nearer the time is fine. One reason I thought April is so we can have financially got over Christmas and the days should be lighter and warmer to hopefully. Bath does seem to rain quite often though. Well it seems too when I go there.

Dizzy x

Back