South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

lol. i may live in devon but im from london. is that better or worse?

It would be fab if you could Kazz. You will be so skinny by then too! If I can help with any arrangements let me know. Nearer the time is fine. One reason I thought April is so we can have financially got over Christmas and the days should be lighter and warmer to hopefully. Bath does seem to rain quite often though. Well it seems too when I go there.

Dizzy x

Cool....will have to see how to get there from here....will let you know if I need any help (which is most likely if I can go!!)

Now you've got me thinking about Cornish pasties and cream teas! Better get out of this thread.

Would you come on a day trip or sleepover Bex. If you want to stop over I could maybe share a room with you and we could have a night out. Leave D and the boys with my mum.

Diana

I'm not from Deb'n either Karen! Most peeps here aren't anymore!! From Gloucestershire originally! Just havin a laff!!:D Trying to cheer mesel' up!!

Now you've got me thinking about Cornish pasties and cream teas! Better get out of this thread.

Would you come on a day trip or sleepover Bex. If you want to stop over I could maybe share a room with you and we could have a night out. Leave D and the boys with my mum.

Diana

Decide nearer the time hun! Would love a night out tho!!

lol. thanks for that dizzy. i am a nice londoner, honest!

wannabe, where r u? im dragging sonkie, shes checking if she can come and will lemme know later. i can grab u on the way but we were thinking of staying overnight. maybe on a park bench unless we can splash out on a room lol.

Hi Karen

I'm just jealous because I don't live in Devon anymore!

There are £15 a night room outside of Bath ie Chippenham? Not like you'll be drink driving eh?

If you all share the petrol it should be a cheap weekend.

I'm looking forward to it.

Dizzy x

thanks for the heads up dizzy.

are others staying overnight?

we could go all out mad and clear the bars out of spring water lol

I think it is so far ahead that people do not want to make plans yet. I am not a natural organiser so I'm happy to let things evolve.

Dizzy x

well im not well organised either. just desperate for a night off from kids and hubby lol

my lucky hubby is going off to china for 2 weeks to work at the end of the month so i will be in even more need of a night away after that amount of time alone with 3 young ones.

dont get me wrong, i love them dearly but they've been off all xmas and i am sick of having to cook for them. makes CD so hard! lol

well im not well organised either. just desperate for a night off from kids and hubby lol

my lucky hubby is going off to china for 2 weeks to work at the end of the month so i will be in even more need of a night away after that amount of time alone with 3 young ones.

dont get me wrong, i love them dearly but they've been off all xmas and i am sick of having to cook for them. makes CD so hard! lol

I know how you feel I have three little ones too. It is hard at feeding time. I was OK with the cooking but couldn't really sit watching them. I go in the sitting room and come on Minimins while they ate. I would go clear up the fall out later when they finished. But dealing with the leftovers was the hardest bit. I just really tried so hard to cook what they would eat and have additional snacks yoghurts etc to give them if they wanted more. I must admit though my eldest has got a bit porky lately since I was offering him the leftovers than I would have hoovered up previously.

Feel really bad about it know and am trying hard to rectify this for him without making him self conscious about his body and eating. He was an enormous baby and I know he will always have a tendency to put on weight unlike his too naturally lean brothers.

Dizzy x

i was the same way with getting my kids to eat the last of the christmas goodies. they didnt complain of course but have to not do that! i am such a control freak usually making sure they eat healthily but it all went a bit mad over xmas.

i struggle in exactly the same way as u but am lucky with leftovers as i dont like eating food cold and by the time my lot stop mucking about its usually very cold lol. i read or come online or tidy upstairs when they eat. i cant believe ive had to resort to housework for relief LOL

still, its all worth it!!!

i was the same way with getting my kids to eat the last of the christmas goodies. they didnt complain of course but have to not do that! i am such a control freak usually making sure they eat healthily but it all went a bit mad over xmas.

i struggle in exactly the same way as u but am lucky with leftovers as i dont like eating food cold and by the time my lot stop mucking about its usually very cold lol. i read or come online or tidy upstairs when they eat. i cant believe ive had to resort to housework for relief LOL

still, its all worth it!!!

You are doing so well Karen. Think by the time I meet you in April you should have lost another 3 stone at the very least.

Dizzy x

oooo never thought of it like that. u will be at target!

are u coming to bath on 14th april sonkie?? i'll drive :D

Oooooh - a night out near me:) ??? Bath is about 30 miles from me - is it the 14th April?

If I am able to make it can I come too??

Tasha:)

Back