South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

That would be lovely Tasha. I was forgetting you were that direction. Hope you can make it! Dizzy x

where are you tasha

ohh you live in the north !!! see you on the 14th xx

Ooooooh! It's on my Birthday!!!!! :D :D :D

Hope I'll be able to join you all. It's on a football weekend so normally we'd be up north but he may give me the weekend off as it's my birthday ;)

lol

Kitty xxx

Oh Kitty, how nice that you would think of spending your birthday with all of us.

Dizzy x

So far everyone seems happy with 14 April. I would like to confirm it as 14th April. I am trying to plan a trip to my mums in the next few weeks so I will take a look a the pump room tea room and check it would be suitable to meet up.

Has anyone else got any more ideas or suggestions?

Dizzy x

14 th is great for me x

I've just been checking flights and i can get a reasonable flight to Bristol which doesn't look too far away from Bath
Irene xx

Bristol is close to Bath. There is a train station in Bath town centre. Are you coming alone Irene or making it a mini family break?

Would be good to try out the new/old spa.

Wouldn't mind doing that that weekend myself.

Dizzy x

whats for dinner then?

Jacket potato and chilli (I'm off plan this week) best of all hubbies cooking.

Amazingly haven't put on this week but I feel out of control and so need to get back on plan tomorrow. Still got the Xmas weight gain to shift.

Sorry if I'm making anyone feel hungry.

Dizzy x

nice crispy skin on my jacket please ..........x

wow a meet down this way

hi can i have the low down on this sound like a good ideal thinking about it if i,m invted that is etc is everyone staying overnight etc !!!!debbie

I think it would be great if you could come. Would be great to meet you. I've been to a few meets - well 6 - and I've met some wonderful people and come away so motivated and inspired.
I'm thinking of staying but need to sort out a flight or train first
Irene xx

Sounds like a great idea Bath is a beautiful place , if anyone needs a lift i can take them , im in Plymouth ! Would be a nice treat to have a weekend break xxx

Hey lucky I was just thinking of asking if you were coming too. It'll be brill.

Dizzy x

Back