South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh children ..........walking from their school to lyme regis ...20 miles and need picking up at 5-6 ish guess what day yes the 14th !!!!

but still coming ......i'll be there for 11 and leave at 4.30 but then you will probably of had enough of me by then !!! hope thats ok xx

all that waxing for nothing !

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh children ..........walking from their school to lyme regis ...20 miles and need picking up at 5-6 ish guess what day yes the 14th !!!!

but still coming ......i'll be there for 11 and leave at 4.30 but then you will probably of had enough of me by then !!! hope thats ok xx

Hi Susan

You had me worried for a minute. Great you can still make it.

phew!

Dizzy x

hey both got 12 to loose !!! pounds that is

What are they doing the walk for ...? Is it a charity thing..?

no ten tors practicing ....your area on dartmoor

what size are you into now sonkie?

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum

Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin

French-Fancy

big girl sam is gonna come...she may be working but will catch up with us at some point during the day and georiasmum is coming as well :D

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky

Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin

French-Fancy

eclipse cant make it this time so have taken her off list. xxx

what size are you into now sonkie?

Well Im currently in 26/28 but they are sliding off my shoulders and hanging rather loose around my waist etc.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Wow the list is looking really good now.....how cool will this be.

Hi everyone, i have'nt posted before on this forum but use to on DH, i work with French-Fancy and she said about the Bath meet, i live in Bath and would love to come along if that's alright, i've just started WW with FF so you can all motivate me on my very long journey. Rach

Hi everyone, i have'nt posted before on this forum but use to on DH, i work with French-Fancy and she said about the Bath meet, i live in Bath and would love to come along if that's alright, i've just started WW with FF so you can all motivate me on my very long journey. Rach

Wow that will be great, especially having someone who knows all the best places, a few of us are planning on going out on the town in the evening..!

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go

Great to see so many coming now, Im so excited I havent been out for years....sad I know!!!!!!!!

I haven't been out in ages know years, wouldn't know the best places to go sorry, but will ask about and see what i can find out. Rach

Places to go

Sonkie, especially for you - some choice of clubs/late pubs in bath from itchy bitchy
Po Na Na, Bath
For some reason, the vast majority of Bath's clubs are underground sweat holes. Po Na Na is their proud, sweaty overlord: on busy nights (and they all are) you can't move in here without running the risk of tipping your beer all over some hapless shape-thrower. They like to mix it up a bit musically: whilst ordinarily it sticks to the realms of cheesy pop nights - and has the clientele to prove it
O'Neills, Bath
Oh yes, there's nothing like a real Irish pub to finish your night in style. Unfortunately O'Neills is nothing like a real Irish pub. Still it's got a late licence, enormous - yet friendly - bouncers and a sweaty dancefloor. So we forgive it everything.
Delfter Krug, Bath
Queues galore are afoot at this bar-cum-club venue. Bring a small sleeping mat, some Kendal mintcake and the A-Z of Home Freezing and you should survive the wait. Once inside things are decidedly funky with different music every night to get everyone in the mood. Bar staff are charming and with plenty of space for some dancefloor schmoozing upstairs, we reckon the Delfter takes some beating. During the day this hot-bed of night-time escapades is actually a really quite nicely chilled bar serving good food in its pink-shouldered outdoor area. Yes, definitely a winner.
Cadillacs, Bath
We love this place. If it were ever to close then the bunch of misfits who go here every week to vomit all over their shoes would be free to infiltrate any of the better clubs in Bath at will. And that would be a bloody nightmare. Keep it up Cadillacs -you're performing a public service and we salute you.
Huntsman, The, Bath
You can sup alco-pops till 2am surrounded by the ugliest bunch of freaks ever to have the misfortune of being born. You get drunk enough to actually find yourself eyeing up that beast in the short leather-look skirt with thighs that could crush a grown man. And you'll find yourself muttering 'well they're all the same in the dark' as you guide your chosen specimen across to the taxi ranks.

Sonkie, especially for you - some choice of clubs/late pubs in bath from itchy bitchy
Po Na Na, Bath

For some reason, the vast majority of Bath's clubs are underground sweat holes. Po Na Na is their proud, sweaty overlord: on busy nights (and they all are) you can't move in here without running the risk of tipping your beer all over some hapless shape-thrower. They like to mix it up a bit musically: whilst ordinarily it sticks to the realms of cheesy pop nights - and has the clientele to prove it

O'Neills, Bath

Oh yes, there's nothing like a real Irish pub to finish your night in style. Unfortunately O'Neills is nothing like a real Irish pub. Still it's got a late licence, enormous - yet friendly - bouncers and a sweaty dancefloor. So we forgive it everything.

Delfter Krug, Bath

Queues galore are afoot at this bar-cum-club venue. Bring a small sleeping mat, some Kendal mintcake and the A-Z of Home Freezing and you should survive the wait. Once inside things are decidedly funky with different music every night to get everyone in the mood. Bar staff are charming and with plenty of space for some dancefloor schmoozing upstairs, we reckon the Delfter takes some beating. During the day this hot-bed of night-time escapades is actually a really quite nicely chilled bar serving good food in its pink-shouldered outdoor area. Yes, definitely a winner.

Cadillacs, Bath

We love this place. If it were ever to close then the bunch of misfits who go here every week to vomit all over their shoes would be free to infiltrate any of the better clubs in Bath at will. And that would be a bloody nightmare. Keep it up Cadillacs -you're performing a public service and we salute you.

Huntsman, The, Bath

You can sup alco-pops till 2am surrounded by the ugliest bunch of freaks ever to have the misfortune of being born. You get drunk enough to actually find yourself eyeing up that beast in the short leather-look skirt with thighs that could crush a grown man. And you'll find yourself muttering 'well they're all the same in the dark' as you guide your chosen specimen across to the taxi ranks.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Trust FF to put down the eateries,:eat: :eat: :eat: I do remember the Huntsman, them where the days.:D Rach

Back