South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

im gonna bring a stick to the meet and anyone who mentions kfc, burger king OR mcdonalds will be repeatedly hit with it lol

29 days to Bath Meet up.

Meet in All Bar One anytime after 11am, Saturday 14th April.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Dizzy x

Bath Spa

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but if you felt like treating yourself for all your good work while you are up in Bath, this is the latest tourist attraction. All the reports i've heard about it are pretty good. I think they do a basic two hours session where you can use the scented steam rooms and the pools but you pay extra for any treatments
Thermae Bath Spa, Britain's only natural thermal spa

I aint that brave ....lol. Iv read somewhere its only monday to friday.....! It must be 27 days now .........wahoooooooo

that 'review' was hilarious!! I've been joking to my oh that we're all going on a fast food tour of Bath. Yep, all the best places... kfc, mcdonalds, burger king, hey we'll even take a wimpy if we can find one! :eat:

Just kidding, I'm sure we'll all be really angelic :angeldevil: xxx

27 days to go!!!

There is a wonderful little shop that makes fantastic fudge. Yum Yum!!!:drool:

Dizzy x

Spa

It's the spa packages that are only available mon-friday but the spa itself is open weekends.
LOL - used to be a wimpy in Bath when i was a teenager and i was a waitress there (maybe that's what started my love affair with junk food:eek:)- funny enough it closed down quite soon after :confused: and if i told you some stories you would never eat in a wimpy again :D - the number of times we picked mould off the buns and pretended it was just tong marks :jelous:
See, i'll be a bundle of laughs when we meet up - you'll probably never want to eat again ;)

I know that shop dizzy! its soooo yummy- big fat slabs of different flavour fudge...

I am actually getting unreasonably excited just thinking about it. must stop thinking about it....

...but do they still have the cadbury's shop there too? I lurrrrrve that place. yum. yum. must stop thinking about chocolatey fudgy goodness it is soooo bad. :D

I know that shop dizzy! its soooo yummy- big fat slabs of different flavour fudge...

I am actually getting unreasonably excited just thinking about it. must stop thinking about it....

...but do they still have the cadbury's shop there too? I lurrrrrve that place. yum. yum. must stop thinking about chocolatey fudgy goodness it is soooo bad. :D

OMG my mouth is watering now, fudge and cadbury`s chocolate. I will think I have died and gone to heaven.:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eat: :gimi: :drool:

I know... once I was reading this cookbook sonkie and it made me go and eat loads of stuff because my mouth was watering so much and my brain was going oooh that would be nice I think you have the ingredients in the cupboard...
:drool:

so stop thinking about it although you probably have more will power than me- you must have to drink the ordinary lipotrim shakes! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

especially the vanilla :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's the spa packages that are only available mon-friday but the spa itself is open weekends.
LOL - used to be a wimpy in Bath when i was a teenager and i was a waitress there (maybe that's what started my love affair with junk food:eek:)- funny enough it closed down quite soon after :confused: and if i told you some stories you would never eat in a wimpy again :D - the number of times we picked mould off the buns and pretended it was just tong marks :jelous:
See, i'll be a bundle of laughs when we meet up - you'll probably never want to eat again ;)

Yuck by the way!!! :eek: :D

Luckily the fudge shop is so expensive. I've only bought it a few times. But it was gorgeous!

Dizzy x

I know... once I was reading this cookbook sonkie and it made me go and eat loads of stuff because my mouth was watering so much and my brain was going oooh that would be nice I think you have the ingredients in the cupboard...
:drool:

so stop thinking about it although you probably have more will power than me- you must have to drink the ordinary lipotrim shakes! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

especially the vanilla :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOOO I dont do the vanilla, yukkkk, I dont mind thinking about food, it hard when hubby starts stuffing his face in front of me......though he may be starting lipotrim on tuesday.

good for him , that will be good for you too not having so much junk around and someone in the house in the same boat as you. may help his self esteem too and he might stop being so grumpy!

my oh thinks I'm so much happier since I started doing this not even because of the weight loss as mine hasnt been that much so far but just because you are doing something positive to change the things you dont like about yourself and if you can see yourself succeeding then it makes you feel really good about yourself which is really good especially if you havent felt good about yourself in a while! phew! that got long but I'm off to bed now so this is my swan song. night all!

24 days to Bath Meet up.

Dizzy x

wondered where u had sloped off to dizzy lol.

24 days to Bath Meet up.

Dizzy x

:gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

I cant wait, its so exciting.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Back