South West Meet Up - Bath Spa (14th April)

I will more than likely be offline entirely after today until the meetup. I will PM Sonkie my mobile phone number as a contact. I will see everyone at All Bar One on Saturday 14th. I will take with me a couple of sheets of paper with MINIMINS written on to put on the tables. Any ??'s post today I will be back online this evening.

Dizzy x

OOOOOO How exciting, I cant wait, and I can still get into them blasted 19`s so im pulling out all the stops. I will meet the challenge you set me Dizzy.

Good for you Sonya!:clap:

Why don't you say that if you cheat this week you can't eat and drink at the meet. That should be incentive enough to be good.

Me well:eek: scales have been moving upwards for me. Although I'm scared to get on them to be honest. I'm hatching my next plan at the moment. I think it's going to be back to CD to do the maintenance plans 100% this time.

Speak to you later.

Dizzy x

Good for you Sonya!:clap:

Why don't you say that if you cheat this week you can't eat and drink at the meet. That should be incentive enough to be good.

Me well:eek: scales have been moving upwards for me. Although I'm scared to get on them to be honest. I'm hatching my next plan at the moment. I think it's going to be back to CD to do the maintenance plans 100% this time.

Speak to you later.

Dizzy x

That is what has got me back on track, as im gonna eat sensibly and little portions, and have a couple of drinks too. Then straight back on track when I get home. Its got to be done as I havent been out for years.

Im sure whatever you decide will be right for you. You have come so far.....I dont even want to think about getting back to introducing food yet (apart form next wk end)

hi i am back arround from today ,but not sure for how long pc keeps playing up ,not sure yet if i can defitnatially make bath but am trying to find out i may be going away????supprise for er in doors !i will try and let you know sooner .HAPPY EASTER FROM ME TO EVERYONE,,,tony

Apologies to everyone, i wont be coming to Bath, something has come up. Hope to meet you another time!

Have a lovely time, and have a drink for me!

Dizzy
IreneH

Sonkie
Karen
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go
Pipsy
_
Are there any others who can or cant come....?_________________

we'll (me and Pip) be there for def. C U there.
PS thanks for the game Sonkie - now i understand how it works (not the way i thought) maybe we'll go for one with more chances one day

we'll (me and Pip) be there for def. C U there.
PS thanks for the game Sonkie - now i understand how it works (not the way i thought) maybe we'll go for one with more chances one day

Yeh would love another tournie......I just could not get my brain into gear....lol.

Grand National at the meet up

Just realised the Grand National is running next Saturday. I always have a couple of £1 bets (and rarely win :sigh:) but we could all have a little flutter for fun and hope to win a bit of cash to fund the evening :D

washing my knickers tonight ............so they will be semi clean for saturday ............................!!

I'm not going to be able to come girls. :cry:

Its a long story and dont want to bore you all but I hope you all have a brilliant time and really let your hair down especially those who are staying over.

Jem x

Back