SOUTHEAST SPA MEET?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi
would eny1 be interested in a spa day or something like like or a meet?
Please let me no then we can sort it out

I'd love a spa day ... depending on costs. Any idea when??

My sister lives Cheshunt, so could stay with her and she'd come too .... think I might leave Bev's Kev behind for this one!!

I have no date in mind but i just wanted to see the responce and when would suit ppl best then i can maybe sort it out.

I'd be up for a spa meet - not so sure on the south-east though .... how south and east are we talking LOL

Oooh yes please, was thinking about treating myself to a spa day anyway, would be lovely to go with some of the gang!

Gxx

spa

I'd love to go if that's all right. I live down south where abouts are you going?:party0019:

Carol x

How much does one of these days usually cost?? and what do you get for it???

I've been to Henlow grange and Forest mere and they charge about £150ish,but they do have really good offers.
You usually get full use of facilities,lunch and usually a massage and some other treatment.
I know there are a few nice hotels who offer the same sort of thing and there is a nice spa at one of the centre parks although I don't know if you can go just for the day
I can do some major research if you want me to once we get a rough idea of who is interested and when we want to go!Georgie and I might go and try a few out first!!!!LOLI'm sure my brother will fund it !!

I've been to Henlow grange and Forest mere and they charge about £150ish,but they do have really good offers.
You usually get full use of facilities,lunch and usually a massage and some other treatment.
I know there are a few nice hotels who offer the same sort of thing and there is a nice spa at one of the centre parks although I don't know if you can go just for the day
I can do some major research if you want me to once we get a rough idea of who is interested and when we want to go!Georgie and I might go and try a few out first!!!!LOLI'm sure my brother will fund it !!

I'll dust off my persuasion skills straight away and get to it!

Gx

Hi Girls,
Thanks for the responce,i would love to get something sorted,so if you would like to find out a price and where does this and we can get this all sorted?Please keep me updated
Thanks xx

Find Hotels in Europe, Mediterranean Hotel Sales and More | Travelzoo

This is an excellent offer that's on that the moment at a spa nr Huddersfield - I went to it a year or so ago on one of these offers and I've got to say it was brilliant ----- not sure on when this offer ends though and it's in the north east.

Got to say too that we had the mud chamber last time and it was unreal - as long as you don't mind stripping to the bare essentials (or nothing) with other people.

I had a little look online at ones I have been to in past and if you go to the champneys website and look at there day experiences.You can see what you get for what price,of course we can have different packages to suit what we each would like to do during the day.
Both Henlow Grange and Forest Mere are within reach of the M25,but let us know if you have a preference.

Find Hotels in Europe, Mediterranean Hotel Sales and More | Travelzoo

This is an excellent offer that's on that the moment at a spa nr Huddersfield - I went to it a year or so ago on one of these offers and I've got to say it was brilliant ----- not sure on when this offer ends though and it's in the north east.

Got to say too that we had the mud chamber last time and it was unreal - as long as you don't mind stripping to the bare essentials (or nothing) with other people.

Sounds fab,but along way for us Southerners.Perhaps we could organise a South and a north one.I have been to a couple in the Miblands-Springs and names gone of other one!!

I'd def be up for it - if you could give me as much notice as possible as I need to arrange childcare & dog sitter - neither of which are a problem but the more notice the easy it is.... x

OMG I see carnage!!!

Back