Soya milk on 790?

LENNY4974

Silver Member
Hi all,

I have an intolerance to cow's milk and therefore shouldn't have too much (it leaves me feeling really bloated and uncomfortable). The limited amount in the CD shakes and soups haven't affected me but now I have been told to move onto 790 with 1/2 pint skimmed milk.

I asked my CDC if I could replace this with light soya milk and she didn't know but said she would find out from the medical team.

When I saw her yesterday she still hadn't received an answer so I was wondering if anyone else on this fab site would know?

Sorry - by light soya milk, I mean unsweetened.

Hi all,

I have an intolerance to cow's milk and therefore shouldn't have too much (it leaves me feeling really bloated and uncomfortable). The limited amount in the CD shakes and soups haven't affected me but now I have been told to move onto 790 with 1/2 pint skimmed milk.

I asked my CDC if I could replace this with light soya milk and she didn't know but said she would find out from the medical team.

When I saw her yesterday she still hadn't received an answer so I was wondering if anyone else on this fab site would know?

I'm a CDC, I checked this out some time ago for myself and someone else and was told Unsweetened Soya milk was ok.

Many of the different brands vary in the amount of Carbs and Fat are in them so shop around.

CDC
Sim

Thanks Sim,

The one I was looking at was Alpro.

Back