SP week

Pandapop89

Hiya!

I've been doing SW about 10 weeks now and am 2lbs off a stone - I've been on SP since last Tuesday so weigh in is tomorrow and I can't wait to see what I've lost!

I was just wondering what other peoples success stories with SP week were? What you found easy, hard, what you lost etc!

Thanks! xx

Hi! I think the hardest thing about SP is not having bananas and yoghurts. I know it says you can if you REALLY want them but then you’re not following the plan! Years ago we used to do a similar plan called original or red day where we weren’t allowed any carbs and the weigh really came off quickly. I loved it! But then we could have bananas and yoghurts lol!
The best thing (for me) about SP is the TWO hexB’s! It’s great to be able to have cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for dinner!
It sounds like you’ve got on very well on SP! I hope you get a cracking loss this week! 🤞

I’ve not done many SP days in the past but hardest thing for me was no carbs & best thing, like Dawn says, is the double hex b’s!

Thanks guys! I only lost 2&1/2 lbs on it, and it was a tough week so don’t think I’ll bother in future! I lose that in a normal week so I struggled for nothing =(

Back