SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Hi hun, i know how you feel sometimes i feel like that too, but just think, you are doing something about it and doing very well too and think ahead to this time next year, think of what size you want to be and think of all the shops you will be able to go into and pick up anything you want. Think about what you have achieved so far and think how you felt before you lost any weight. Chin up hun, you are doing fab x

Thanks ladies.

I'm feeling better today. I actually look quite slim in my new top!

The scales are looking in my favour so far too and I am at home this weekend, so food should be fine.

I'm having my hair done on Saturday, so I will be out of the house for about 4 hrs. There are a few women at work who are doing SW and I'm thinking of setting up a mid-week support group so that we can motivate each other during the week.

Your midweek support group sounds fab, it will keep you all motivated. When is your weigh in day hun x

It's on a Monday. How are you getting on Betty?

It's on a Monday. How are you getting on Betty?

Not had a good day today, was planning on a 100% extra easy day but at lunchtime i had a big ham baguette then for dinner i had sweet and sour chicken from chinese :eek: soooooooo... just going to enjoy a very flexible day and get back to 100% in the morning. I get weighed on wed so i have until then to try and draw things together and get a loss x

Really happy to have lost 3lbs this week! I will be changing my WI day to a Friday morning now, so will be weighing again on Friday morning, so not expecting a large loss, but hopefully a lb will be nice!

I am setting up a slimming support group at work now as well, as there are a lot of us doing slimming world and we have been given the go-ahead to use one of the meeting rooms. We will be able to exchange recipes and the like, pretty much like we do on here!

Thats fab huni!

GL for friday! x

Well done for your 3lbs off hun. That sounds a great idea at your work. Spaceangel are you on facebook, i think you are in my network on windows live x

Yes I am on facebook. Sarah Dickson (London network) and the pic is of my ugly mug!

Back