SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Mmmm the cakes sound lovely, i haven't tried the cous cous cake yet, will need to give it a go soon, you sound really motivated hun x

Thank you ladies, and yes, I am really motivated. The cakes are lovely and really help when I get a little sweet craving in the evening!

It's WI tonight and I'm hoping for 2lbs off, any more will be a bonus. I have been good this week, but have used my syn allowance, more so over the weekend, but Ihaven't exceeded it (I don't think).

OH is going great guns too.

We have betting this going on at work and every week they guess how many lbs I have lost, and the blokes are actually betting cash on the side! Soon I think they are going to swipe my lunch off me!

Hi hun, i will have my fingers crossed for you for wi. I'm sure you will meet your target of 2lbs. You have been really good all week and you have had a great variety to eat, sometimes that is the key.

Tee hee do you stand to come into win anything with the betting going on in work. I remember reading about a woman who went to the bookies and they gave her odds on losing weight, she hit her target and had a nice lump sum to buy clothes for her new figure x

Nah, I get nothing! I would rather hold onto my lunch!

Good Luck bean you will be ok!

Add all ya recipes please! I need summat sweet at nigh too! x

Really happy with my loss this week and long may it continue!! I am well on target for my 4 stone by Xmas!

Email me ya lemon cake whatever the blueberry one was and well just whatever!?
x

OH AND FAB LOSS AGAIN MISS! X

Thank you ladies!

Claire, I have emailed you with regards to the recipies!

Well done on your loss to date ~ you are doing really well hun xx

Thank you xx

Considering I had hardly anything in!

I had some couscous cake and strawberries for breakfast (the M&S ones which are super sweet!).

For lunch I had chicken salad with a dash of garlic peri peri sauce (1/2 syn)

And for dinner we had Honey glazed chops (from EE cookbook) with mushroom rice and a side salad.

Pudding was some more couscous cake.

And I did a 1hr pilates class too.

Well done on another good day hun, your food sounds really great x

Cheers Betty!

Right, so far I have had bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast, and lunch today is last nights dinner of honey glazed pork with mushroom rice!

Snacks will be satsumas, negtarine and banana and a mullerlight. I also have mug shots stored in my draw too, so got it covered!

You ok there beany! x

Yup! 2lbs off this week so well happy! Just found some lovely ice cream recipes that I'm going to try this week!

Back