SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

well done bean :)

let us know how the ice cream goes :)
x

Yea I'm going great guns. Did you enjoy your Ibiza night? The pics look great. Your looking amazing chick!

I feel huge atm... :(

was fab night... Im back on now to shift the gain :)

you are doing fabulous!

Thanks babe xx

How are ya bean! x

I'm doing really well thanks hun. I am hoping for another good loss this week.

I had a horrific day at work yesterday, and I was so upset that I didn't eat my lunch! But I have been doing really well food wise, so hopefully it will pay off.

I also do a weekly pilates class at work and I can do a lot more now that what I could when I started.

Your doing really well too hun!

hey - ive not been on much recentky, but glad to read you're still going strong x

Hope you are having a good week, I do pilates too though I don't go to class, I really enjoy them xx

I am still here, and still going strong. Just been really manic lately. Work is busy, and I am being promoted in March, which I am really happy about.

Diet wise, I got my 1 stone target on Monday which I'm thrilled with. I have started to feel the difference in my clothes. I have only had one blip which is when I went to Manchester and put on a lb but it was a girly weekend, so hey ho! I got that off this week and lost 2.5lbs, so really pleased overall.

How is everyone else doing?

Reactions: Taz
Thank you ladies. Had a good weekend, still on the straight and narrow! I wish my WI was on a Friday though, so at least I would have a little bit of leeway at the weekend but hey ho!

Todays grub:-

Fat free activa yogurt fro brekkie and a mug shot a bit later on.

Chicken pasta salad for lunch with fruit to follow.

Chicken Caribbean curry with rice and side salad.

Cadburys Light choc mousse for pud!

I STS this week. Think it is because I missed a few meals at the weekend and that really screws with my weightloss. At least it wasn't a gain, so I shall wait until next week and I'm sure I will have a good loss then.

Thats good then hun, least you know why STS...

You are doing fab....

Email me!?
xxx

I emailed ya a very very nice pic!

Hi hun, that's good you sts, at least it wasn't a gain. Keep up the good work . How are you anyway x

Hi Betty

I'm am doing ok thanks. Went shopping in Evans today and got a bit upset cos I still feel so huge and I know that I will for a while yet, just wish it would come off quicker!

Back