SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Baby Dancing :D (ie nookie)

I am afraid that AF has got me this afternoon. Did a test when I come in which was negative and then went for a shower, thats when I noticed AF start to make an appearance.

On a brighter note, the interview went very well so keeping my fingers crossed.

I am not too disappointed on the pg front because I thought I had missed my chance this month anyways, so here's for more BD'ing next month :drool:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next month:wave_cry:

Hey Hun...sorry the witch got you! But just think of all the fun you can have after she's gone!!

cool bout the interview, ner mind bout bubba this month, like you say just more practicing! x

Thanks guys :D Hoping to have a good loss. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

:woohoo: lost 1.5lbs this week. Was really worried that I had reached a plateau but all is good. And I have AF so very pleased.

Well Done huni
B back tomm, comp fecked and paul on laptop :/
xx

Ok huni. I am raring to go for next week. I want 2lbs off next week and as af is this week, there should be nothing stopping me for next week. Oh and my muppet put on 0.5lbs :D

Ha ha ha ha ha at your muppet!

All good fun then!!!

Yh Im up for it again ths week. Im out sat to see nkotb with my stalker (altho she being ok at min!!) not eating.. Just gna have a diet coke! I aint messing my diet up! x

I reckon we can all have a good week this week. TBH my muppet is being ok as well now she has a new fella, she is calling and texting him all the time instead of me.

Food wise, I am busy this week so I need to remember to eat. I know that sounds odd, but it can be gone 2 before I eat sometimes. Mike is putting a new tyre on the car now so I'm gonna try and get some food on.

Who is your fave NKOTB?

Oh most def Joey or Donnie!!

HOW SAD ARE WE!?
X

pmsl. Joey was mine too! He was soooo cute. But now Mark Walberg is seriously fit.

Wooooo!!

Well I guess its a brand new day after all!! Everytime we hear the curtain call.....

Yh Ill be going now! xxx

Just booked my holiday. Going camping for 2 weeks at Haven for £112!! Cheap or what. We get passes for all the entertainment and facilities too. I am so excited now. Just hope it don't p*ss down for the whole 2 weeks. Still, if it does, there is an indoor pool. I will also be away for my 30th so that will be good too.

Just booked my holiday. Going camping for 2 weeks at Haven for £112!! Cheap or what. We get passes for all the entertainment and facilities too. I am so excited now. Just hope it don't p*ss down for the whole 2 weeks. Still, if it does, there is an indoor pool. I will also be away for my 30th so that will be good too.

Where you going? Is that each? :confused:

Back