SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Well, it's Sunday morning and still no sign of AF. I am soooo tempted to pop to Tesco and get a test! Mmmm thinking about it :thinking2:

Are your suspicions based on more than just being a couple days late? I can go months of being so regular I could almost predict the hour then be a week late! Are you trying for a baby?

Yea we are TTC, but I thought I was too late this month and had missed my chance. I don't seem as stressy this month either, but I have been caught like this before and gone a week over, only for the witch to get me, so I am not getting my hopes up just yet.

Still no sign of AF and I will get a test tomorrow. Got friends around today so won't get a chance to go and get one.

Well that is interesting! Why the heck are you making me wait! lol

DAMN YOU!!

Fingers X...
xxx

Sorry babe! The shops are shut now. I will let you know tomorrow as soon as I know. :D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i cant wait to find out!! x

Just for you Spaceangel. xxx

well???????????

are you ?

n how the interview go!?x

I am afraid that AF has got me this afternoon. Did a test when I come in which was negative and then went for a shower, thats when I noticed AF start to make an appearance.

On a brighter note, the interview went very well so keeping my fingers crossed.

I am not too disappointed on the pg front because I thought I had missed my chance this month anyways, so here's for more BD'ing next month :drool:

Back