SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

But I am intending on having Gammon Steak with a jacket potato and loads of salad from the salad cart!

I had chicken wings (removed the skin) and ribs (syns for BBQ sauce) with a jacket potato. But I was a bit naughty and pudding. I reckon the whole meal would be about 30 syns, not too bad and I hope that I don't have a gain. I have been really good all week, and don't think I have no where near exceeded my weekly syns, so should be ok.

I should be fine, but if not, hey ho :D

I am cooking my legendary roast dinner for the family and my best mate and her bf. I am only going to have some chicken, mash, stuffing ball and loads of veg and maybe a small jacket spud instead of roasties.

I am skipping pud cos I am making brownies with ice cream and toffee sauce!

Ha ha check out SpaceAngel multi-tasking. Not only can she cook full Sunday roast for family and friends, she cn also chat away on here! I'm impressed. Don't burn the dinner luvvie...!!!!!

:D I didn't burn the dinner, but I did have pudding! I will be suprised if I have a loss tomorrow :whoopass:

Must admit, the pud was buff. I made homemade chocolate brownies, with soft scoop vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. Although I only ate dinner today and my breakfast so hopefully it will not be too bad.

All of my other family wished they were at mine for dinner too.

Hiya chicken!

Glad dinner was ok and you enjoyed huni - cow!

xx

Cheers chick. I am sooooo jealous that you lost 3lbs! It's falling off ya. I have still got sooo much to lose and it seems to be taking forever. Getting a bit dispondant tbh.:cry:

Cheers chick. I am sooooo jealous that you lost 3lbs! It's falling off ya. I have still got sooo much to lose and it seems to be taking forever. Getting a bit dispondant tbh.:cry:
I'm the same hun, mine seems to take forever but we are all different and lose at different rates. As long as it comes off don't worry about how long it takes!

I am really hoping to have 4 stone off by my birthday in July. Can't wait to get started at the gym too.

Back