SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Right oh, I have WI in this morning and my scales are showing a starting weight of 19st 1lb. So here goes to the next week.

I was having a good think about it last night, and realised that I have been having way too many carbs, so I am going to concentrate on loads of free red foods with lots of low GI vegetables and eggs. Lets see how this week goes!

Good Luck huni
18s will be showing next week :)
xxx

Good luck Huni!!!
I do the SW plan at home and I think I have finally managed to conquer the desire to stand on the scales after every thing I do!
I miss the group therapy, but actually coming on here everyday is keeping me sane!!!
What would we do without Minimins??

So far so good. I feel so much better without the carbs. Yesterday I felt I had so much more energy.

So far today I have had a chicken leg and then a chicken salad at lunch. Dinner tonight is undecided!

have sum chicken lol

im going nandos :)
xx

I am now an Avon lady!! I got stopped in town yesterday and a lady asked me if I would be interested in becoming an Avon lady and because business is slow, I decided that it would give me something to do.

So she came today and I have got my brochures etc. The funny thing is, because it is so cold, I have sent the kids out to deliver them!! How naughty am I!! :D But they really wanted to do it and begged me to let them.

This campaign ends on Monday so I had to get them out today to be in with any chance of getting any orders!

Oh, and if any of you are interested in becoming an Avon lady and you are in the Beds, Hearts or Bucks area, PM me pls!! Just think of all the exercise you will get delivering and collecting the books!

Hi Sarah
Great to hear your becoming an avon lady !
I did it some years ago and loved it ..wish you were closer to me as i love avon and would love to place an order !
We are moving end of feb down to buxton ..we have a job as caravan wardens down there and cant wait , a whole new life to look forward to , so diet is on hold for now till we move then i will get back on plan ..anyway just wanted to wish you luck honey and keep smiling
love and hugs
gilly xxx

Thank Gilly! Good luck with your move. My Aunt used to run a holiday park with her OH down in Devon so we always used to get cheap holidays! You can buy Avon from their website now.

Ding Dong, Avon calling

hmmmm................. i was a self employed avon sales leader till 2 years ago!
just be careful they don't try to get you to go into sales leadership if you don't want to
i was railroaded into it ,don't get me wrong i love the products i still have a regular avon rep, but the area managers are pushed to get the reps online as sales leaders and u have to work at it sooo hard it unreal i did it for two years and was the top in the area but still never made any profit
i loved the rep side of it but lost faith in avon because of their rubbish returns system lol
but good luck with it hun
xx

Thanks Di. I am looking to become a Sales Leader. I know a few peeps who are interested in becoming reps too. I showed an interest in it rather than her asking me tbh! The lady that came to see me was really nice, and I have already got some books out to friends at the school.

Whether I go into the Leadership thing, I will have to see but I love the idea of repping. I will give me something to do cos I am sooo bored at the moment.

hi, could pass this thread by. I have been an avon lady for 5 years now and i love it, was a sales leader for a little while but decided it wasnt for me. so just wanted to say good luck and if you ever need any help or advice just shout

ooo i love Avon stuff. i love browsing the broucher. except i dont have a avon lady i have an avon man!!!! i think his wife is meant to do it but clearly cant be bothered so delegates to hubby! I'm for delegation but there is no way in the world my habby would go out with his avon books. no way in the world!! good luck with it all.

Yea, I been doing it today. They have got a new Christian Lacroix (or whatever) perfume and its lovely.

So far today I have got a 20" Goodmans silver tv which was immaculate for my DD's bedroom (hers is tiny and is now in the kitchen) and a coffee maker. Hubby is trying to cut down as he has put on weight. He drinks loads of tea with 2 sugars but hates sweetener in tea but doesn't mind it in coffee.

We are going to the Harvester for an Earlybird dinner tonight cos my Mum has the kids this weekend so it will be a nice cheap meal out. I am planning on having gammon steak or the chicken and bacon stack. Not too sure yet.

I lurve the chicken and bacon stack. Its the thing I always tend to order at the Harvester. That and the red devil salad dressing. Mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Have a great time tonight you deserve it :D

We didn't eat at the Harvester in the end. It was too busy and we wanted the Early Bird thing. So instead we are having an Indian. I am having a tandoori mixed grill which I believe is low in syns and I'm having it with salad.

As you know, I have decided to go it alone and I weighed myself on Wednesday and the scales said 19st 1lbs.

I thought that I would have a sneaky peak and see how I am doing, so got on the scales when I got up this morning and they said 18st 8lbs :eek:

I got my hubby to stand on them too and he is exactly the same weight he was last week. So I got on them again, just to double check, at it still showed as 18st 8lbs!

I havn't moved the scales and I weighed myself at roughly the same time as I did on Wednesday.

I am not getting too excited cos I know things could change between now and Wednesday, but all I have done differently is cut out jacket potatoes and pasta. So basically, I am following red but without my HEXB's. But I have still been having my syns which I have been spending in mayo and curry paste.

Back