SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

I havn't written in my diary for ages so though I would start again. I am feeling really poorly with a cold told. Got WI at 7.15pm so I will have my usual take-away treat afterwards which I am looking forward to. I have only had a packet of fridge raiders all day. After my 1lb gain last week I am hoping for at least 2lbs off! Watch this space............

ooooh good luck!

:girlpower:

2.5lbs off this evening. I am well chuffed!

Woo hoo Sarah thats great. Did you enjoy your take away?

Thanks everyone and yea I did, although I can't eat no where near as much as I used to. My eyes are still bigger than my belly though and I left loads. I couldnt even manage my pud!

My consultant emailed me this morning and asked if I would like to be the weigh in lady every week! I said yes, cos I like doing it.

Here's todays menu:-

Brekkie Fridge Raiders (syns)

Lunch Warm chicken and bacon salad

Dinner Chicken with garlic mushroom and jacket pot (HEXB)

Pudding:- Xmas scanbran cake (homemade only 3 syns for a massive portion! Best pud I have had in a long time!)

I am feeling really rough now. My throat hurts so I am really not wanting to eat, not that I can taste anything. I havn't got the energy to make anything either.

Its times like this that I find really hard on a diet. Pre SW I would order a takeaway or get something quick from the chippie. Now I have to cook and I really can't be bothered. What can I do?

My eldest daughter has done hers and the younger ones dinner. They are having pizza and chips. OH is having lamb grills and chips (just shove that lot in the oven) and I have settled on jacket spud (HEXB) and I have bought a go cook thing from Tesco which is chicken and garlic mushrooms so I only have to shove it all in the oven! Then I plan to have a nice long bath and then smother myself in vics vapour rub! Nice :D

Hope you are feeling better soon space angel. It is a nightmare trying to stick to plan when feeling ill, you just want to reach for the quickest non healthy things. You have done really well to have your jacket potato and stick to plan

I managed my chicken with garlic mushrooms and my jacket spud. Then decided to have a bath and then it all kicked off! My DD decided that she was going to use my rather expensive shampoo and then filled the rest of the tube with water, so I didnt have any shampoo. She also did the same with my shower gel. So I royally gave her a telling off and told her to go to bed. I was so angry. She always plays me up when I'm ill.

I was that cross even the hubby hid in the living room! After that I only spent 10 mins in the bath, so now I am back on here having thawed a little!

hugs for you SA xxx

Aww bless you I thought it was just my kids that did things like that. My two youngest nippers made a soap soup (there words not mine) It consisted of a whole bottle of shampoo most of a bottle of mouth wash and some toothpaste all mixed together in the sink with my tooothbrush grrrrr.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Back