SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Feeling so much better this morning. I got an early night and smothered myself with Vic vapour rub and I feel so much better this morning. Here's hoping it will last during the day.

Might pop into town and have a nosey in Primark.

Hey Sarah glad you're feeling better. Don't go to mad today coz you don't want a relapse. After reading about you DD I'm glad I just have the pets and dad to look after:D

Glad you are feeling better hun, don't over do it. I am supposed to be going to town today but it is minus 10 up here and it is like an ice rink outside so not taking baby out. I wouldn't be able to push pram down big hill. It means however i will miss class as my class is in town. Not to bothered as i have been terrible all week.

I ventured into town for about an hour. Didn't go outside as such. Got some bits in Primark for the girls for Xmas. I love Primark so much, I can treat the girls without breaking the bank!

I also got a few stocking fillers in the 99p store. Another of those places I love.

Best thing is, I went to Tesco and they have got Quark back in stock so I bought 4 tubs for my Xmas cake. Gonna make it in a min.

Betty, I am sure that missing WI will do you a favour! At least when you go back next week and have a loss, noone will moan at you for being naughty this week!

Susie, sometimes I wish that it was just me and the cat! Mind you, she has her moments. Perhaps it's me, I may just attracted naughtiness.:D

i absolutley love primark, when i went in with my mum last week we stocked up on socks for ourselves, it was 5 pairs for a pound, they wash great and tumble dry great. I get my wee boy his jammies from there, they are fleece jammies and so warm and only £3, they also wash well and dry well. I get my baby the fleece sleepsuits too at only £3. I can't wait until i get to an 18 so i can buy stuff too.

I know that there adult clothes are very skimpy on sizes. My mate is about a 16 on top and even the size 18's were too small for her. I dont think I am going to attempt trying anything on from there until I am a 16 everywhere else!

I also get the kids jammies from Primark. My little girl has got the fleece sleepsuits too and I agree they always wash up really well and keep them warm.

The jeans and things for older children are great too. I have never bought anything from there that hasn't washed and dried well.

Food for today:-

Brekkie: Fridge Raiders
Lunch:- Chicken New Yorker
Dinner:- Keema Curry
Pudding:- Xmas cake!!

:8855::8855: My daughter loves it there too.. she also calls it primarni!!

I was there last year and got her a lovely brown leather jacket and a purple felt one.. they were the next size up though as they did seem skimpy on their size.. she was over the moon!

I am one of these women who say if it fits right and looks good then that is the one.. not omg it has to be a 12 or anything like that.

What are fridge raiders?

Im a 16 and can get clothes in 16 from Primark now! I have to be in the mood for that shop the - gets on my wick!
xxx

As I say been in one a couple of times to pick the odd thing up for my daughter and myself some socks... but it is like a big free for all.... it is the pushing and shoving and grabbing that I don't like... and people never fold things back up or put things back!

Maybe just been to the wrong ones... like animals :8855::8855:

I only go to Primark during the week and it's always really quiet. I like that fact they change their stock so often so you dont see the whole world wearing the same thing. Thats the down side of Tesco clothing. I think in Bedford there is still a bit of stigma about Primark, for me thats good cos my kids always look different to everyone elses!

Treats - fridge raiders are little Chicken bites in a foil pack. They are lovely and are like "crisps" on a red day!

Our local Primark is a paina nd jumble sale - I hate TK MAXX too!

Our Tescos and Sainsburys dont sell clothes - ho hum! x

The Tesco in Milton Keynes is huge and nearly the whole top floor is just clothing and electricals. I like Asda for kids clothes but I think Primark is better quality believe it or not! Claire you should come to Bedford Primark, it's quite posh for a Primarni and very quiet during the week!

Food for today:-

Brekkie:- Opps
Lunch:- Chicken with BBQ sauce from Tesco (3.5 syns)
Dinner:- Chicken kebab with salad

Got DD's Xmas fayre at 2.30pm so will be avoiding the cake stall at all costs!

I have STS this week and I am really cheesed off because I wanted 2lb off this week so that I could get my Club 10. I have been really good as well! I know it will probably come off next week but I am still a bit gutted!

I am going to have a green week and see if that helps.

:( sorry to hear it, but you might have a big weight-loss next week instead, i know it's another week but it's something to work for :)

I am gonna dig me heals in and stick to it. I think I am going to go back to basics and make sure I write everything down and measure my A's and B's. I also need to shake things up a bit so I will see how it goes.

If you do this Hun, you will definitely loose next week. If you guesstimate your Hex's, you could be having more or less than you are supposed too and this will make a difference.
I stayed the same this week too, but I know why that has happened, so I am quite happy, I will stick to mostly Red days this week (although Sat is another Christmas party) and see how I get on next week.
Good luck and you CAN do it!!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back