SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi Everyone

I thought that I would start my own diary as everyone else has one and I hate to be left out!

I am feeling a bit under the weather with a cold this week. I have still managed to stick to the plan but haven't been eating as much as usual. Has anyone noticed that they don't lose as much when they are ill?

I also sliced off the top of my little finger last night whilst using a Mandolin to slice cucumber. I wasn't even near the end of the cucumber, I just got my finger in the way. It really hurt and still does :(

I also wanted to recommend Krispy rolls. You can have 3 as a HEXB or they are syns each. I had some for lunch yesterday with a HEA of Dairylea and they were lovely. I am going to have them for lunch today with some tuna.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
i'm full of cold hun and i have been on night nurse all week and have managed to lose 3.5lb have just kept my syns low as the night nurse has got to be bad surely lol
x

I can't take night nurse, just the smell makes me heave! Maybe I should buy a bottle and sniff it everytime I feel hungry - lol. I have been having a few syns so not too bad. Hope you feel better soon x

Hi SpaceAngel, where do you get Krispy rolls from? I heard someone talking about them on here and I did a google search to find out what they were, they look nice :)
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, get well soon x

Hi SpaceAngel, where do you get Krispy rolls from? I heard someone talking about them on here and I did a google search to find out what they were, they look nice :)
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, get well soon x

Thanks Kirsty. You get them from Tesco where the Ryvitas and bread sticks are. They are only about £1 odd.

there's a cough nurse too its not quite as nasty as night nurse
hope you feeling better soon hun
i better than i was
xxxx

I dont feel too bad. Just cant be arsed to do anything. I am watching that Jamie's Food Ministrys that was on Tuesday and its pretty good. I dont think he is the knob that I used to think he was.

To get back to the original question. Yes...it can affect what the scales say. Shouldn't make any difference to fat loss though.

So, assuming you don't have a major pig out, you'll still be losing and the scales will catch up when they feel so obliged ;)

Thanks. If anything I have been eating too little rather than too much. It's hard to cook when your feeling ill and have no energy. There is no point in asking my hubby. He is useless in the kitchen unless he is cooking Carribean chicken curry- yum

i'm full of cold hun and i have been on night nurse all week and have managed to lose 3.5lb have just kept my syns low as the night nurse has got to be bad surely lol
x
I LOVE NIGHT NURSE!!!

i hope you both get to feeling better soon. x x x

Thanks. If anything I have been eating too little rather than too much. It's hard to cook when your feeling ill and have no energy. There is no point in asking my hubby. He is useless in the kitchen unless he is cooking Carribean chicken curry- yum

what is it with fellas and curry? thats all my OH can cook too

It must be the beer and curry thing that is instilled in all men from babyhood lol

I am having a treat tonight. A chicken shish kebab (basically grilled chicken) with salad and some doner meat (12 syns) So although I am being naughty, I will still be within my syns as I havn't had any today yet! Mmmm can't wait :eat:

It must be the beer and curry thing that is instilled in all men from babyhood lol

Not with mine.. all he can cook is steak sandwiches, chicken baguettes.. well anything involving bread and doesn't 'do' lager !!

Won't be much call for his cuisune on SW then! :p

The treat was lovely. But now I feel guilty - lol

My hubby is just so annoying. We run a kitchen supply and installation company. He does the fitting and I do everything else! He can't drive either, so I ferry him to his various jobs. Bearing in mind we have 3 children as well!

This morning he couldnt fine his tube of "sticks like ****" (That is its real name too!). And it was all my fault! He starts moaning saying, well it was in the kitchen before you tidied it. And I said I would have put it in his tool cupboard. But it's not in the tool cupboard. He then proceeded to sulk all the way to work because he couldnt find his tube of sticks like ****!! Bloody men.:mad:

I have decided that I am going to have a Chinese and Indian week this week. I have found some amazing recipe's that I am going to adapt to being SW friendly (mainly swapping oil with frylight!). I will let you know how each dish tastes and I will post the recipes of the ones that are lovely!

Back