Spaghetti & Sausages!! OMG!!

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
I bought four tins of Heinz spaghetti with sausages thinking they'd not be very many syns as Heinz spaghetti is free but they're 7 syns per tin.... How absolutely ridiculous is that?? Ha!!

Anyone want to buy four tins?? Hahaha ;) xxx

crikey... I never thought they would be 7 syns!
but do you get 7 sausages in them.... they aren't really good meat are they so they could be 1 syn each???

crikey... I never thought they would be 7 syns!
but do you get 7 sausages in them.... they aren't really good meat are they so they could be 1 syn each???

No its not the best of meat to be honest but they are tasty...!! Couldnt believe it though...!! Now I've just realised I havent got any normal heinz spaghetti so I've had to have the one with sausages after all that haha :(

No there is five sausages :( What a waste LOL xx

I lied.... There are seven!! :) xxx

Lol they are yummy, I cant help but pinch one when I give them to the kids. Same with those yukky meatballs in tomato sauce... wonder how much meat is actually in them lol
So they must be 1syn each, definatly not worth it, I would like to think I would have disguarded of the sausages and just eaten the spagetti but I know I wouldnt have haha

Lol they are yummy, I cant help but pinch one when I give them to the kids. Same with those yukky meatballs in tomato sauce... wonder how much meat is actually in them lol
So they must be 1syn each, definatly not worth it, I would like to think I would have disguarded of the sausages and just eaten the spagetti but I know I wouldnt have haha

I know I debated that and have eaten round most of them but now I have eaten one I just cant help it haha!! Well worth the syns!! ;) xxx

syns are there to be used, why not use them on crap sausages.... mmm i want some now lol

Back