Spandex's Story So Far......

Hi spandex,

Defo make sure you have all your packs, lately I've been doubling up( 2x mac cheese for example)

Looking forward to seeing how you get on tomorrow! Good luck :)

Today was an unusual day I normally do but I still haven't had them all for today yet, given the time of night it is, do you think I should bother or just start afresh tomorrow as I'm so not hungry...... (hang on....have those words just come out of My mouth??? )

I'd really urge you to have the packs, you need the nutrition plus - when I tried this diet last year I started skipping meals as I just wasn't hungry - big mistake, body just went into famine mode and I stopped losing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow looking forward to seeing your loss.

I have 16 days left on this stint of slim & save till a 4 day break. Once bavk off holiday I may order the mens 5 a day.

Spandex said:
I'm super super super super happy, the scales are showing that I've lost 14lbs. Thanks everyone for your support and good wishes, now onto that difficult week 2.....

Well done :)

Well done hunny :) fantastic work xxx

Wow, I'm impressed. Hope I can do as well as you

WOW!!!! Well done you!!:happy096:

Excellent!! Well done!!

Thank you everybody, good to read about your successes too.

Shopping has just arrived so all nicely stocked up except for some reason I appear to have ordered 48 toilet rolls - hope it's not a sign of things to come !!!! I've had my multi-vitamin and now sipping on my first cup of peppermint tea - wow how nice is that? I think I'll make some more and let it cool overnight and add it to a choc shake in the morning. I had the mushroom pasta over a big bowl of mushrooms for my tea, is it just the way I made or is it really watery and quite spicy too? Actually I'm finding quite a few of the meals quite spicy, even the spag bol and I haven't even tried the spicy spaghetti yet! - cripes!

Well I had the mint tea choc shake and I can definately recommend it, it was lush, major thanks to whoever posted the idea on here. I'm off work now so I guess it's going to be either sink or swim week for me to see if I can not listen to those voices in the fridge. I've got a major craving for bread going on at the moment though.

Mmm that souunds lush :)

I feel you on the bread!! I go for a sniff of marks bakery, always helps! Xx

Back