Sparkle88's diary - wish me luck!!

Sparkle88

hi all, ive just ordered the 25 taster variety pack to begin on wednesday, hopefully ill find what i like and dont like so i can order for the week after. heard loads of great results from this diet and hopefully it will help me. im just hoping i can find the will power to stick to this, a little worried about how small the meals look! ive tried every diet under the sun and failed so really hoping slim and save works for me.
go on holiday in 6 weeks and i get married next year so need to get into the mind frame.

ill keep everyone updated as soon as i start.

thanks for reading

xx

No ive done things like slimming world and weight watchers also done the dukan diet. But nothing like this. Thank u :) x

good luck x

Thank you every1 cant wait to start now xx

well my packs came today so i officially start tomorro, im doing the 4 packs a day and have got them picked out ready, quite looking forward to starting. xx

Good Luck..... you can do it

Thank you :) x

the first couple of days are the toughest.

make sure you have some good painkillers to hand for the headaches, drink loads of water and keep trucking through. once you are in ketosis its easier, think dukan first few days but worse x

oh dear lol ill get the ibrofen out xx

Well first day - currently sipping the cafe latte shake, tastes funny made with water think thats coz im so used to milkshakes being made with milk. fingers crossed these next few days will run smoothly xx

well has an almond and fruit bar for lunch - not too keen on that one, just workin my way through the taster pack for this week im thinking may have the mac cheese for tea and a shake before bed x

just had the mushroom pasta with added mushrooms and it was lovely - do i have to have the shakes or could i just buy meals and bars?? x

no you dont have to have the shakes you can have a meal for lunch and tea if you want you can even have a meal for your breakfast if you want its upto you,i started on mon but my mum has been on it from jan and my auntie has just finished after being on it for 7 months and lost 7stone, it does work and it gets easier aparintly i dontfindit to hard at the mo, i savemy barfor the evening so its a treatwhile watching the soaps lol ..........GOOD LUCK :)

as above.... the vanilla caramel was nice, im thinking itd be nice with hot water and some coffee....

how are u feeling? x

ok at the mo, tried the cafe latte this morning and wasnt too impressed but the mushroom pasta was great (more than what i was expecting) finding it hard to drink soo much not really a water drinker. i think i might order just meals and bars for my next delivery x

i bought the orange flavouring and i dont like it lol x

Back