Sparkle88's diary - wish me luck!!

well day 1 done, roll onto tomorrow xx

Sparkle88 said:
well day 1 done, roll onto tomorrow xx

Well done, just popped in to say I tend to do the shakes hot, I find some of them with coffee very nice? The other thing people do is make a moose by adding less water are leaving it in the fridge to solidify? Another trick is ice cream by shoving them in the freezer after making them with less water of course!
There is a handy sticky thread that has pics of what other people do to the packs to make them bearable..
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks ill try that got loads of shakes to get through xx

Day 2 at work had bar this mornin and soup just before feel sooooo hungary! Got to go to a kids party after work. I hope this gets easier as im strugglin xx

well went to kids party - didnt touch a thing! even tho i really wanted too, im so so hungary i really dont know if i can stick to this. having my last shake of the day earlier to curb my hungar. at what stage does this get easier? x

It will get easier tomorrow or Saturday! You might be craving food and not actually hungry as if ur hungry you will have rumbling tummy, sore head , dizzy etc the craving the food takes slightly longer!

Am on day 9 now and don't feel hungry at all :-D

Stick with it, it will get better and the water helps so keep taking it xx

thanks for the advice, im still struggling with the water bit lol im tryin to force it down! be soooo much easier if i could drink squash xx

Have you got a water bottle it's easier to take small sips all day! I have a 1 litre one and it seems to go down quickly :)

Hugs try and go for a nice bath to make u feel better pamper yourself :-D x

a hot bath sounds like heaven right now, gotta weight till my OH finishes work to look after out daughter lol get no peace with a 2 year old lol x

I know my LOs are 2,5,6 I have to wait until they are all asleep to get a bath haha :)

Xxx you can do this

lol me too xx

Hey Sparkle, well done on getting through the birthday party. Keep going girl, you can do this....

thanks its very hard at the mo xx

I feeling the struggle of it too hun and I on day 3
It is hard but so rewarding :) x

Hey hun just popping in to say keep going!!! The first few days r rough and you are hungry but once ketosis kicks in you will be fine! And well done on resisting the buffet, my advice for the first few days is get to bed early :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats what im planning on doing lol tomorro is another day! how long does it take? xx

I was in bed for 8pm my first few days haha. Everyone is different, between 2-5 days usually, Just fill urself up on water the best you can, Its hard but well worth it :)
Hope u have a good day today xx

Well day three begins. Attemptin to make the oatmeal bisciut. Im soo missin food right now xx

the oatmeal biscuit was lovely! another late shift today :( and again tomorro - im just scared once i eat again be more that what i am when i started! x

Back