1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Sparkled Pixie's New SW Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by sparkledpixie, 7 February 2014 Social URL.

1. sparkledpixie

sparkledpixie Well-Known Member

And I'm back... I lost a lot of weight 10 years ago with Weight Watchers, put a bit back on and lost it with Slimming World. Since then I have dabbled with the 2 but have had no motivation. I have had no target. This is a big year for me... I've got a holiday at the end of May to look forward to and a USA road trip in October that I want to look amazing for. So no excuses, I've got a wardrobe of beautiful size 10 clothes that I want to skinny back into. Any hints and tips for the 'new' way of doing Slimming World would be welcomed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sparkledpixie

Friday 7th February 2014 - Extra Easy

Breakfast - None (forgot) :(

Lunch - Extra lean beef strips with spaghetti, courgette, broccoli and a sauce using olive oil (HEXB) and tarragon. Mini cupcake (5)

Dinner - Chicken and SW chips topped with a pile of veggies!

Syns for the day - 5
    HEXA - Cheese
    HEXB - Olive oil

4. Siggy74

Siggy74 Well-Known Member

Hi, just popping in to say hello :) Good luck xx

5. sparkledpixie

Thanks Siggy! Will pop over to yours :)x

6. sparkledpixie

I've not been great with my diary mainly because I have eaten out SO much this week... the perils of being a food blogger. That said I'm out tonight so weighed in a day early... and I've lost 3.5lbs! No idea how although have had very few syns on the days I haven't eaten out. Only 1 meal out this week so far so hoping for a BIG one next week! Food diary will be back tomorrow.

7. sparkledpixie

27th March - EE

Breakfast

Branflakes - HEXB
    Almond Milk - HEXA
    2 Maryland cookies - 5 syns

8. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Hope things are going well this week for you, now I fancy cookies!!

9. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Well-Known Member

You still there Pixie? Here to sub, just in case...