Total Solution Sparklyfairy finds her sparkle again...

Well done hun that's great

Yay, 9lbs is a fab loss, even if I do say so myself ;)
Now get that ticker of yours changed :D
I wonder what our losses next week will be? We'll just need to stick with it and see :D

Thank you too all of you for the lovely support! I am absolutely over the moon :)

I don't know lizdesigns :-/ imaging of we lost 5 and got a stone in 2 weeks eeeekkkk!!! Not holding my breath for that though haha! Think week 2s always hardest for losses isn't it!

I'm going to do my ticker tomorrow when i can get on the pc as am only on my phone ATM,

Just woke up after a hours much needed sleep, my little lady was being sick every 15mins from half 10 last night till 6 am so was just shattered!!

Once again a massive thankyou for all the support you lovelys give, it really does help!

Wahooooooooo xxxx

Well done hun, 9lb seems to be the order of the day ;)

Thank you too all of you for the lovely support! I am absolutely over the moon :)

I don't know lizdesigns :-/ imaging of we lost 5 and got a stone in 2 weeks eeeekkkk!!! Not holding my breath for that though haha! Think week 2s always hardest for losses isn't it!

I'm going to do my ticker tomorrow when i can get on the pc as am only on my phone ATM,

Just woke up after a hours much needed sleep, my little lady was being sick every 15mins from half 10 last night till 6 am so was just shattered!!

Once again a massive thankyou for all the support you lovelys give, it really does help!

Wahooooooooo xxxx

5lbs would be lovely, well you never know it could happen. A stone in a fortnight would be fab though!!!

You could defo lose 5lbs in your second week as last time I lost 11lbs first week and 5lb second week when I done ts.

thank you everyone :) just have to wait and see wont we eeekkkkk!!!

Precious - thank you hun, shes absolutely fine now but think shes passed whatever bug she had to me :-( i had to go to bed at 5pm last night with a real upset tummy, slept straight through till this morning, and felt soooo weak when i woke up, only eneded up eating a bar all day yesterday.
still feel really awful now actually which is making it much harder to do this, i just want a cup of tea and toast :-( feel weak, tummy ache, sicky and keep going really hot :-(

hope i feel better soon cos not really sure how much longer i can keep this up while feeling like this :-(

Oh no that sounds awful hope u feel better soon lovely - if u really need a cuppa with a slice of toast go for it may do ur tummy wonders :) glad ur little girl is feeling better it's always the case we get it after lol - xx

Ah you poor thing I hope your better soon.

thanks girls, its awful, i suffer quite badly with IBS and get these horrible sulpher burps(rotton egg) and theyve made an appearance too so not helping the situation. i had to force my shake down, i do feel a bit beter since having it but still rubbish! aarrrrgggghhhh why is toast the only thing we want when poorly :-(

doesnt help that im stuck in work too!

badday.com lol!

well done i know what you mean about missing food i have two kids so when cooking for them its hard not to pick have you tried all the soups was just reading your tips on adding garlic and the peppermint tea to coc shake iv done two weighins and lost 15lbs i hate the excante bars so have bought the tesco ultra slim keep going we will all get there soon:D
Eeekkk wish i.could weigh in.a morning :-(
Can't wait although i kind feel like im going to be disappointed think that's just nerves though!
Just made my favorite fried egg sandwiches for everyone else :-( i do miss food!! Xxx

well done i know what you mean about missing food i have two kids so when cooking for them its hard not to pick have you tried all the soups was just reading your tips on adding garlic and the peppermint tea to coc shake iv done two weighins and lost 15lbs i hate the excante bars so have bought the tesco ultra slim keep going we will all get there soon:D

yeh i have one who's 3 and half, so have to cook everything for her and my fella, bless him he has been good cooking himself food but the smell still drives me crazy haha!

yep i love the mint choc hot choc, once my bumper packs gone im proabbly only going too order them lol!

ooh i quite like the bars, mad how we all differ isnt it.

wow! 15lbs in 2 weigh ins is brilliant!! well done you :)

your right we deffo will get there! xxx

when you make the mint choc how do you do it:confused:
yeh i have one who's 3 and half, so have to cook everything for her and my fella, bless him he has been good cooking himself food but the smell still drives me crazy haha!

yep i love the mint choc hot choc, once my bumper packs gone im proabbly only going too order them lol!

ooh i quite like the bars, mad how we all differ isnt it.

wow! 15lbs in 2 weigh ins is brilliant!! well done you :)

your right we deffo will get there! xxx

thanks am going to give it a go got to do roast chicken tonite for everyone my fav will nip out the door quick to work i am missing food today:cry:
i make 2 mugs of peppermint tea up as normal, then pour those still into my blender, add the choc shake pake and whizz on high to get lots of frothy bubbles then pour back into said mugs and enjoy one after the other haha! its amazing! x

Back