Total Solution Sparklyfairy finds her sparkle again...

Ahhh Sparklyfairydreams hoping you feel much better soon :hug99: xx

I don't know what to advise you hun, maybe have a bit of cooked chicken if you have any, or scrambled egg? See if that settles your tummy :hug99: xx

Awww hugs sent. I was ill a couple of Saturdays ago, had a chicken salad and felt much better. But then totally blew it and stuffed myself with crap. My will power sucks, half of me's dreading coming off this diet tbh :sigh:

On my 6th week now. I'm thinking Atkins or Dukan once I'm at, or nearer to target. So I can continue with low carbs. It's carbs that are my downfall!

OMG I would kill for some tomato soup and bread and butter right now! :D

I've lost 1st 4lbs. Have another 1st 3lbs to get to my target. That's the only time I felt so ill I had to eat.

I have to scoot, hoping you feel much better soon hun.

If you do decide you need to eat to feel better, don't be too hard on yourself. You know you can get straight back on the wagon tomorrow hun. Just look after yourself :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
I've lost 1st 4lbs. Have another 1st 3lbs to get to my target. That's the only time I felt so ill I had to eat.

I have to scoot, hoping you feel much better soon hun.

If you do decide you need to eat to feel better, don't be too hard on yourself. You know you can get straight back on the wagon tomorrow hun. Just look after yourself :hug99: xx

Wowee thats fab, your soooo close! Well done :)
Have you had the aam week?

Ok hunni thank you again for the well wishes,

I really think I'm going to have to have something, otherwise I can't see me getting better, starting too feel sicky again now :-( If I do though I'll be straight back too it tomorrow.

Aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!

Xxx

Gave into toast.com
I don't feel a massive sense of failure because I'm genuinely sick and knew i wasn't getting any better.

Least now I feel loads better than I did and will be back to it first thing in the morning, don't get me wrong I am proper gutted that I've got this sickness bug one week in but hey I'm not a machine!!

Hopefully it wont take me too long to get too get back into ketosis :-(

Awww hon, I really hope you feel better soon. There's nothing worse when you're poorly. :(

What sort of pain is it hun? Does it go through to your back and up the shoulder blade?
I had gall stones after my first attempt on a VLCD and had the gall bladder and stones removed, I hope you don't have gallstones cos the pain is awful xx

Hoping you're feeling much better Sparklyfairydreams :hug99: xx

Just checking in to see how you're feeling now? x

Missing you Sparklyfairydreams, hoping you're still not poorly? :hug99: xx

Back