Speed and Super Speed

Loll1603

Can you make a meal out of speed and super speed foods?

I have no syns left for the week due to a bender at the weekend, oops! So i want to eat foods that are going to boost my weightloss and include no syns. Any meal ideas? aka not just a fruit salad or an assortment of vegetables on a bed of lettuce leaves haha!

Ta lovies xxxxxxx

Don't know what plan you are doing but a vegetable lasagne can be free on green and ee if you use cheese as healthy A and make the sauce with water and stock cubes. Its gonna be a tough one though. Forgot to say use aubergine instead of the lasagne if you want to its a cross then between a lasagne and mousakka type thing.

(can somebody please pm me to tell me how to get of these italics please, I must have pressed something on key board Doh!)

Last edited:
How about a mixed bean chilli? Whatever tins of beans you like (I use 3 bean salad and cannelini beans) a tin of tomatoes and peppers, onions, garlic, chilli and chopped carrot.
Yummy and completely free and speedy!

Mmmm everyone keeps talking about chilli!!
its coz i just WANT IT! :)
definately going to have to have 3 bean chilli or some quorn chilli on the menu this week :) xx

Or, of course, the ever handy omelette (or quiche) - toss in loads of free roasted veg!

Or some of the free Quorn fillets (check online for what's free) with a pile of roasted veg and some butternut squash mash or broc/cauli mash.

Pan haggerty is great and really delish served with lots of fresh salad. I made it yesterday for lunch and the kids and OH loved it and asked for more - bonus is that its free on green.

One of my favourite meals is egg fried noodle salad. fry different veggies (I use baby sweetcorn, mangetout, spring onion and mushroom), beat an egg and when the veggies are nearly done to your liking, add noodles and the egg, stirring whilst doing so (so that it becomes egg fried) and add soy sauce. Its really tasty and filling and COMPLETELY free.
Another option is SW chips, egg and beans!!!!! Hmmmmm......IM HUNGRY!!!!! x x x x x

well ive just made a curry and it was georgess- had an extra easy day
heres the ingredients
2 large onions
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
mushrooms x5
tin of chopped tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
tin of garden peas
mild curry powder
mixed herbs
pinch of salt
1 and 1/2 chicken breast
and a packet of boiled rice
and instead of having the rice sepertate i mixed it all together
its fed me, my partner and 2 kids and ive still got a huge portion left( guna take sum to work tomora and so is my hubby)
LOTS OF FREE N SUPER FREE STUFF IN THEIR!! XXX

ALSO- i made spagetti bolognase for tomoras tea
1 clove of garlic
i red pepper
1 green peper
1 tin of garden peas
x 2 diced carrots(pre-boiled)
mixed herbs
x2 onions
small packet of minced beef(lean)
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
and mixed the pasta together with the bolognase