Extra Easy Speeding up weight loss?

I think I'm going to try Oolong!

Oolong Tea Weight Loss Fact #1:
Weight Loss Tea?

First let me assure you: Drinking oolong tea does help you lose weight.
Even in traditional tea drinking countries like China and Japan, it has a huge reputation and following for helping people keep slim.
It is widely accepted in China that all teas - especially green tea, oolong tea and pu-erh tea - "make one thin."
Oolong tea is not as well studied as green tea. But there is decent scientific evidence that it helps lose weight by
  • Increasing metabolism
  • Burning fat (through a process called lipolysis)
  • Blocking dietary fat absorption
Oolong Tea Weight Loss Study - How It Works

from: Oolong Tea Weight Loss - 7 Facts And Fictions That You Must Know About

I tried it... did nothing for me except make me constantly feel nauseous.
I gave up after a few days.

haha dont worry id never heard of it before but i saw it in Glamour mag this girl was loosing weight and she said she was drinking oolong.
Its a chinese tea and its supposed to have loads more anti oxidants and speed up weight loss more than green tea, tastes just like black tea but without the bitterness.
You can buy it from whittards and i actually saw a box the other week in morrisons.
I dont know if it definately does what people say but iv been trying to drink lots so we'll see :D

x

Thanx, i'll buy some and try it, but before i do, let us know if it has worked for you.

Good luck! :)

I tried my health shop he said he never heard of it and tried to sell me some at £24.95 lmao i told him to wise up lol

we dont have a morrisons here ..just asda and tesco and they dont have it its on ebay has anyone else bought it from there ?

Back