• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spices?

Demaris

Silver Member
Hi there, i'm on my second day of lipotrim and feeling really good. The hunger pangs are habitual (as im noticing), im actually not hungry...so as soon as my mind takes on board whats happening I reckon I will feel even better about this.

Anyway, this morning I had a vanilla shake, I heated it up and added a sprinkling of cinnamon is this allowed?

It was yummy so im hoping its ok!

best wishes to everyone :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I added cinamon in mine and it was fine and if ya are having soup add some chilli powder it honestly makes a huge difference!! Well done for getting to day 2!!

Cinnamon is okay, just don't use too much :)

Demaris

Silver Member
Oooh thats good to know! I havent tried the soup yet, as i'm not a huge soup fan. But I may try the peanut thingy's next week....are they palatable?

I actually like them!! Lovely sitting down and having a cup of tea!! I also like them for when I can be bothered blending my last shake at night, handy.. I get 5 a week and enjoy them!!!

I like the soup with chinese five spice and powdered ginger - it gives it a kick!!! Can't wait for next weigh in - trousers are falling down and have got rid of one pair!!!!