spider/thread veins

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    does anyone else have these?
    I have them and have been told witch hazel is the best treatment apart from surgery?

Mine look like big bruises on my legs and thighs!
    when i loose weight i want to be able to wear lovely dresses and not have to worry about that!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    I have some thread veins on my cheeks - found this product in the Avon catalogue,
    http://www.avon.ie/PRSuite/cafe/whatshot1.jsp?index=0&article=4
    which is for the face, but there's also "Laser for Legs". I don't see the legs one online on the Irish site, but it's on the US version (Avon.com).
    AVON- Products for US$28
    Catalogue number is 14563 and it's €22.50 for 100ml here.

WOW - just found the UK site and it's on special offer at £10. Less info than the US site though, so I'll leave that link in my reply for you as well.
    Avon UK Shopping Homepage&

(If that link only goes to the homepage, you're looking for Anew Clinical section.)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.