Spinning on Lipotrim.....

Wilhelminajmd

Evening everyone - hope you're all having a good week so far!

I was just wondering whether anyone had tried spinning (the exercise) whilst on LT? Up until 8 weeks ago I was going to a class once or twice a week, but I was a bit concerned about energy levels, as it's quite a high impact exercise.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received!

Thanks everyone!

Wilhelmina

I dont know for sure but i'd imagine as we are surviving on such a little amount of calories,it would be too much. BUT you could try do a couple of begginers class's as these are much easier.
Good luck and fair play for being so determined.

Ahh....I was worrying about that too.....I'm friends with the instructor, but I didn't want to tell her about being on LT, as I don't think she'd approve. And if I go along to the class, she won't go easy on me unless I do tell her - argh!!

Thanks for your reply....I'll keep going with the pilates and badminton for now x

Hiya... i'd be inclined to steer clear of spinning at the moment it would be far too high intensity for the amount of cals you are on.

Well done on your weight loss so far xxx

Thanks for your thoughts - and yes, I hadn't thought of that, but they do state quite clearly that we're not living on less calories.....I might phone LT about it, as my pharmacist hasn't fed me anything but incorrect advice so far!

Thanks everyone.....on with the pilates for now ;o)

Good luck to you all x

Ahh....I was worrying about that too.....I'm friends with the instructor, but I didn't want to tell her about being on LT, as I don't think she'd approve. And if I go along to the class, she won't go easy on me unless I do tell her - argh!!

Thanks for your reply....I'll keep going with the pilates and badminton for now x

I think you are amazing... to have the energy and determination you have.
keep up the excellent work xXX
Nat.

Thank you so much Nat - that's really kind of you!! I think we're all doing amazingly just to be able to stick to this.....but when the clothes start feeling a little looser it makes it worthwhile doesn't it?

Hope you're having a good week x

Hi,i go to spinning classes 3 times a week and the only thing my doc and nurse said about it was to take it easy for the 1st week while your body gets used to the new regime,i have been absolutely fine at my classes.x

Thank you so much Donna! I'm so pleased to hear that you're doing spin sucessfully.....I'm going to talk to my spin instructor and ask her to go easy on me the first week......hopefully I'll get into the class on Sunday! Can't wait....!

Back