Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Splitting shakes?!?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kellymarie3488, 7 November 2009 Social URL.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Does anyone else split there shakes? I do when i have it hot and at the moment thats everyday as im sooo blooming cold! Just wondered if it would affect my weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    No it wont ur still having the same thing just in more smaller portions. I tried splitting once and i thought the shake wasnt as nice haha! havnt done it since. Im too afraid to try the shakes hot coz i tried it first day and it was torture. I shud really thou coz im freezing lately.

4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    thats what i fort about it being exactly the same just more portions. Well i didnt particuarly like the vanilla with coffee but its became me beakfast now and i love the peppermint hot chocolate! absolutly YUM! think it keeps me going if i no i can have 6 rather than 3 "meals". Day 5 here I come!!!

5. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah I split my shakes , I have half int he mroning about 10-11 , then a full one at lunch and tea and then the other half about 10.30 in the evening to stop me getting peckish !!! It shouldnt make any difference :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.