Spooky, Hedgemag, WL8S, B_G and Co!!! Aiming for 7 days SS!!! Day 7!!!!

Omg, i swear Oli tries his best to do my head in while i'm on this diet. He just asked me to help him cook - UM, NO!

Englishmen for you xxx ;)

Can't resist.. joining!! Am on day 2 so far.. am going to aim for 7 days SS'ing too!! Soo far resisted the urge to EAT!... whooohoo :)

Can I join too please? I was having a great day yesterday until I caved last night. I managed 100% on Saturday though which is pretty good for a weekend!! Also got WI tonight so it would be great to keep me foccused

Morning , the more the merrier Sharon

Hopeing for another good day, Very busy today which I hope will help. Need to up my water a bit though today. Managed 2 1/2 need to get it to 4.

Good luck everyone

I'm going to join in too unofficially of course!!;)

I'm hoping for Tuesday thru to Friday on SS only...see if I can't lose even 1lb since my weekend disasters!!!:)

Weekends I will be making myself ultra busy to stop the boredom cravings!!:D;)

I think keeping busy is the key Maggie. I struggle when I have little to do. Got the children at home this week so that can help but also hinder. I am quite happily managing 4 litres of water a day though so that's not really an issue for me.

Natalie - stay focussed hun you can do it!

Heey lovelies!

Hope your all doing good! Keep up the hard work 7 days should be over soon!!... Am on day 3 now.. and I've got the blues again today. Haven't checked for the ketosis fairy yet.. but will go do soon! I hope u lot are having an easier time then me...anywayz girlies am off for a ma shake..and my first 1L.

XXXX Sarah xxx

I may be a day late but can I join you lovely ladies too pretty please???

1 litre of water down already, salivating at the thought of my midday banana tetra!!

curled up on the sofa watching the lovely Fern on this Morning... waiting for the headaches as this is day 1 of a restart for me.... so far so good!!

Roll on day 1!!! 100% success! we can do it!

x

Not going tooo badly... had a bit of a disastrous morning!!!

A radiator literally fell off the wall in my bedroom so until the Council get their act together its gonna be cold here.... as if ketosis wasn't enough! :mad:

Then Hubby had to go and pick up our car as it was in for a service, and told me 2 mins before he left he needed cash :mad: went to local cash point and it had no money in it. Had to find money for him to pay mechanic.

On the up side :D have had 2 1/2 litres plus a coupla other drinks and I am making coffee from a tetra :D

Have a client shortly. Then back to the housework :sigh:

Back