spot break-out??

curlylow

Morning :)

Are any of you finding you are breaking out in spots??

I am!! - I'm presuming its the water purifying? Like a kind of detox??

I've got teenage spots on my chin:cry::cry: !!

I was a naughty girl over Xmas and didn't drink my 2lts of water a day and ate a lot of crap! Now I am back drinking 2-3 lts a day and doing the Cambridge 790 plan, my chin is like the Himalayas!! It happened when I first started the Diet so now I am never stopping the water!!

They will clear up by the way and then you will be glowing.

Yes Yes a definite yes!!!! As a rule I don't get spots - except the odd one around my TOTM. Since startin back on Lipotrim My chin and around my nose are covered in them - they are ALL really sore too! On Day 8 now and they are starting to calm down. I think I can bear them now that u've clicked they're from detoxing. I like that!! :)

AaaaaaaaaaaH!!! I think I'm getting more spots!!! God there must have been some ammount of toxins in my body!:cry:

Thanks for posting this thread...I now feel better about my erupting chin!

Yes!! in my first week i broke out in teenage spots-oh the memories- now they've cleared and my skin is better than ever!!

x

I think my skin is just starting to clear but I was rather upset with my all the spots on my chin - maybe one at a time I coud have coped with! :eek:

My skin does seem to have become drier though. I've had to take up some serious mosturising!

yes! bloody horrible! thought i was past the spotty teenager phase!

FLIPPIN SPOTS!!!!

Hey guys, I'm now in week 3 and cripes the spots are worse now than they were in the first week. I NEVER had much more than one spot a month even as a teenager. Now i have a dozen mount Vesuvius wannabes erupting on my chin at any one time. Its hideous. I realise there is a price to pay for beauty but JEEZ!! Tell me that at SOME point its going to get better. All the people ive spoken to said their spots disappeared in week 2. So whats going on with me???? :confused::mad::confused::mad::cry:

Hi kerrie,

Don't worry I'm the same I did 6 weeks in July/Aug and I had whites head (haven't had those in years) for 4 to 5 weeks sorry hope yours pass sooner ... But then my skin was crystal clear not even a blackhead remained!

Think it just the water flushing out all the badness .. It's a full body detox!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kerrie! im in week 4 and mine have only just subsided! hope yours do too soon! found that my skin was quite oily past 2 weeks- no idea its its LT related- but there is light at the end of the tunnell :) xx

Back