Spots

Guru

Silver Member
My skin has exploded. Usually my skin is not bad! I am due a period, so that means a few spots may break out, but I look like an acned teen :(

Is this is a side effect of CD, or is it just my skin going bananas? Will it go away?

It's probably all the horrible bits working their way out of your body. 6 months on and my skin and nails are fab so it won't last forever!

Well that's encouraging. I cannot look like this forever!

It won't last for ever... Just keep drinking and drinking to help flush all those toxins out that you're releasing through breaking down the fat they were stored in!

i HAD spotty skin im in my mid 20's wasnt until starting 4 weeks ago my skin has cleared up soooo much it feels great
x

Like the others said it's just one way of your body getting rid of all the toxins. It should clear up.

I sound knowledgeable but haven't had my first WI yet! But I have done anatomy & physiology and was especially interested in the skin.

Hi Guru!

I have never normally suffered from spots, apart from the one I get every TOTM!. However, I had a couple of outbreaks when I started CD, but now in week six my skin is fab fab fab!

I agree with the other ladies! I think it is the amount of water you are drinking that is flushing out the toxins....keep at it and you will be 'blooming' soon!

By the way Congrats on a FANTASTIC first week! Well done you!

xx

Back