Spots????

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Ive woken up this morning with a face like the Rockie mountains!!!!!!

Is any one else experiencing spots while on the plan - Im 33 for gods sake!:mad:

Erm....niether really!!!
My mini binge was on friday and was a curly wurly, packet of pom bear crisps and 2 slices of white toast....... wouldnt have thought it was face eruption stuff!!!

My chin looks like a dot-to-dot puzzle!

I think it's either down to my body de-toxing and it'll be lovely and clear soon, or as I rather suspect - I can't make do with clean and clear instead of my usual Clinique!

I need a job asap - my skin needs expensive products!

Actually, i have quite a few spots at the moment, but it is * week so i think that's the reason. Not sure it's to do with the plan cos i always get them when its TOM. But your right, could be your body de-toxing. I use freederm, it's good stuff :) x

I've found that since started SW my skin is much better. Beforehand I hardly had any fruit/veg/salad or drank much water so I think this has helped a lot.

Only time I seem to get spots now is around TOTM. So right now...I have one pesky spot on my chin which won't shift. It's like it's a little person on my face. Not good!!

I had dreadful skin for the first couple of months, spotty and really dry. It's cleared up now though.

I'm the opposite. I've not had any spots since i've started the diet. I've been really lucky with my skin.

(now i've said that i'm going to look spotty when I wake up tomorrow!!!)

One of the things that's really unfair is when you get to a certain age (ie mine!) and you have spots and wrinkles - how unfair is that???:mad:

My cheeks have gone all spotty in the past few weeks (since I restarted...again). Though I am on * week (which I never have).

I did get spots at the start of my journey which I think was down to all the detoxing my body was going through after all the rubbish I had been eating. Since then I've had the odd pimple but in all honest I've never really suffered that badly with spots anyway. I'm sure yours will clear up soon too xxx

Similar to Alia, I got a load of spots when I first started, I think like she says, it was de-toxing all the crap out. My skin's really clear now.

Heres hoping!!!
Small mole hill on my chin at the mo!

spots are such a pain - im 31 and always have a cracking zit in random places on my face!!!

I found one on my back this morning :( rolled the spot stuff on it and hope it goes away!!! lol!

Try to exfoliate as a trick - dead skins cells are not always took off with wipes/cleansing and toning etc - so an exfoliation scrub is always good to do once a week.

xxx

I've been lucky too, skin went a bit dry and spotty at first, but really clear now... might just be Clarins Beauty Flash Balm though...! xx

Good tip EB - thanks for that x

no worries - use a deep exfoliating one - there are loads on the market, use one that suggest a weekly use....these would be the most abrasive ones.

xxx

Thanks for the tip Ellebear!!!

I have always been really lucky and have never suffered from spots. I now have loads of little ones under my skin - they're really irritating! I would like to think its the crap coming out but it's taking its time about it!! Ive bin on SW since January!! lol xx

Back