Spots!

Musical Missy

You would think with the amount of water I drink a day I would have flawless skin right? Wrong! I am continuingly breaking out in spots and its now bordering on acne and is driving me mad! Pre-LL I didn't have to wear foundation as my skin was so good - now I'm getting through concealer and foundation like there's no tomorrow. I take such good care of my skin , I cleanse, tone, moisturise and exfoliate - all to no avail - I never even had spots as a teenager but now I feel like a 13 year old!

Anyone else had this problem? Any miracle solutions anyone?

Incidentally they're mostly on my chin/around my mouth which is quite odd

MM x

Hello - MM - I cant remember how long you've been on this, but my skin was rotten (really worse than usual) for the first 6-8 weeks - I thought that drinking that much water would reap rewards after 28 days (the length of time it takes for your new hydrated cells to make an appearance), but apparently it takes a bit longer than that. I also suffered from dreadful coldsores for the first few months. It does get better and you do start to glow.

I can;t remember the precise date I stopped having them but it was certainly the first 2-3 months!

Back