CD and your complexion??

Rach_25

I'm on SS and I drink 2-3ltrs of water everyday and my complexion is terrible, I never used to suffer bad with spots but now my skin just seems to be breaking out terribly, I haven't been wearing any make-up either, does anyone else have this or has this diet make your skin better?? :cry:

I've done CD before (lost 6 stones) and my skin went from being ok but a bit oily to being dry like sandpaper. It was flaky, dull and horrible! I moisturised with quality lotions, I did everything I could think of but nothing helped until I started eating normally again.
I think it depends on the person. A lot of people reported no skin problems but a few seem to get affected. This time I am going to take some extra vitamins and see if that helps.
Any other ideas anyone has - very gratefully received!

My skin is a lot better but it is drier. I have started taking omega supplements as essential fatty acids are supposes to help with dry skin.

My skin has always bin oily but I have manged to keep it under control and have clear skin

Started this diet 23 days ago and now my skin is spotty it's unbelievable

X

I've always had dry-ish skin, but I am the exact same so spotty it's horrible :(

My skin is fab :) its never looked so clear and good not had any spots at all :) maybe its yur body having a clear out. Try dermalogica special cleansing lotion works magic for me had bad cystic acne for a while but now all good :)

I have never had a problem with my skin really the odd spot here and there but everyone now keeps saying i look so 'fresh' ha ha so im assuming that must be a good thing =D

My skin has got better, but I've always had awful skin!

x

Back