Spots

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I have so many spots on my face its horrid loads of tiny ones on my chin, I have never been a spotty person really, is this all the badness coming out lol, on week 4? Anyone else found this?

Off to Boots for some industrial strength concealer now......:cry:

I totally understand this week iv had really bad stops 2 volcanoes and then loads of little ones on my chin. What makes it worse is they all came out on my 1st day at my new job....and i had to get a photo taken for my ID badge!!!! :(

oh thank god its not just me! yes i have had loads on this diet,i dont normally suffer from them either,but i also think its the badness coming out!! although they are not so bad this week,not like the last couple of weeks,i had them everywhere face,back & chest horrible!!!! caz x

ive them on my chin since week 1 on ll!! cant get rid of them no matter what i use!! its crappy :(
but id rather have spots for couple of weeks and be small than no spots and big so ill live lol!!

well thank god someone asked about this, i have been coming out in them all over my legs and for some reason they dont go away as quickly either and they are as itchy as hell, ah well its better to have them than that weight. can anyone suggest any good creams to get rid of them?

yeah it's probably the toxins making their way out of your system...
I know you just want to cover them up but try your best to avoid putting concealer/foundation etc on as it will only clog your pores and cause more oil to form under your skin.
Try drinking a lot of water and munching on veggies.
I am blessed with clear skin, always have been but I try not to use any face make-up and eat a lot of broccoli etc.. I think this goes a long way.

Hope this helps xxx

I get monthly spots on my chin, & most products cause a reaction. I have to use Dr Hauschka stuff now, & if i'm really good & use the cleansing cream morning & night it really helps keep them at bay. Look out for Hauschka bargains on ebay. They are dearer from their own website x www.drhauschka.co.uk

no spots just bruises

bruises???

yep I have bruise on my arm and another on my leg no idea what I have done...Must have knocked myself and maybe now my padding is reducing I am just bruising lol

lol maybe, we will have to be more careful now!

yep great ain't it am loving losing the weight but will be covered in bruises living in fear of saggy skin lol

Back