spotting

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
Last night I found out I had spotting so rang out of hours doctors and booked me for an early scan on Thursday, I feel so terrified but trying to stay positive. Although it feels like forever to reach Thursday.

Spotting is so common really, I know its not going to stop you worrying but it really is usually absolutely nothing to worry about.
That said obviously if it gets worse contact your MW immediately but otherwise I am sure everything will be fine;)
EDTA just noticed you are near enough 12 weeks, it really is most common then and at 20 weeks for some reason.

I had spotting too with my first daughter. Are you in any pain with it? how much blood are you lossing?

good luck to you

Thanks guys really helped make me feel more reasured.

very light spotting and I have no pain. I am constantly checking myself though and currently no bleeding - I just can not wait for my scan to tomorrow to make sure everything is A-OK!

I had spotting 2 with my ds and now this one at around 12 wks. I'm now due on Sat, I'm sure its normal.

Just to let you know I had a miscarridge, such a horriable experience and I hope no one else experiences this :(
Good news is staying postive and after my next period me and my partner are going to try again :)

oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending u hugs altho doesn't replace what u've lost.

Take care & thinking of u.

BB x

so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your partner, look after each other x

Oh no I am so so sorry for your loss, it really wasn't what I was expecting to read, I feel a bit guilty now for telling you not to worry, please take care of yourselves, Jo

Back