spray breath freshner?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

any1 no if the spray breath freashener is safe 2 use, would it knock me out of ketosis????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    Do not use the sprays go and get a packet of mouth freshener strips as they don't knock you off ketosis. What I used to do with them is cut them in half just so they lasted a bit longer, aswell as became an obsessive at brushing my teeth till I was told by my dentist that I should either stop brushing so often or switch to using a baby soft tooth brush and baby tooth paste so I don't murder my teeth.
    Drinking a hot cup of plain water before and after a shake does help the mouth area aswell as the dumping department.

ps the furry mouth syndrome will last about 2 to 5/6 weeks, just hang on in there and with some people it only lasted 10days.

Good Luck with your journey to being a healthy being and if you have any questions just ask
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.